LIGHTS Leadership not trust worthy

DeletedUser

1. A statement does not hold me to any obligations or bindings. (Hint: Learn english better before trying to debate the meaning of two words)
2. I wouldnt know I dont lie. :)
3. I dont know your the one who had on his profile that you lie a lot so you would know best.

1. So if u stated some thing you own those words, or you do not own those words?
2. The question was their just to know where you put a lier, like myself. Do you consider liers bad, good or other?
3. Please share your thinking?

I understand truth and lie inside out, so i posted that statement on my profile. After reading that statement you would have known that i do not like liers.

Fact is you got played and it was all to easy for me. I never promised you anything and told you that i would make an offer or a move. My move was to let you disgrace yourself and make you out to be the idiot that you are :). Which from my stand point seems to have worked like a charm as you have been so easily persuaded to screw over your tribe for your own benefit, and thus been flamed non stop after everyone of your postings by mostly people that are not even affiliated with lights.

I wanted to settle the mess that bigevan created by disbanding th tribe. He got played and I think it was his mistake to disband the tribe. If you had replied in the mail that this was your move is this

My move was to let you disgrace yourself and make you out to be the idiot that you are :).

I would never had come here and done a PnP. But the fact is you never really ment what you stated. You two statements that we are currently discussing obviouslly shows you are not trust worthy.

You think people can lie in a game.
You think, you do not hold obligation for your statement.

I think you are not trust worthy.

DeletedUser

Q1) According to you what is the diffrence between a statement and promise? Promises can be deceiving and are sometimes never followed through. Statement is setting forth a fact. He did neither. I honestly don't understand what you are still trying to get at. "Contact Rileyduke and we'll go from there". That doesn't mean "OH ALL OF YOU ARE ACCEPTED". It means simply that they will figure out what to do with your members. And again, doing nothing is an action.

Q2) According to you lying is? Lying is when a statement that is declared is known to the person who said it to be false. Again, in this case, he did not lie. He didn't say anywhere that all of your members would be accepted, or actually GIVE YOU AN OFFER. Do you want me to bold print that, put it in majesty, or frame it on your wall? God, it's like you take the feedback from everyone else and wipe your bottom with it.

Q3) Is it fair to lie in a game? Yes. How do you think top tribes get to where they are? Lying is what happens in the world. If you can't lie, you won't go far.

1) so u think he never made a statement nor a promis?

2) I never said that he said that all or some of our members would be accepted int LIGHT. That is obvious from the mail as well.

3) If people are getting richer in RL by lying, would you think it is fair to lie in RL?
I think people like you who thinks without lying you cannot get far are the one who really never get far.

-M A R I O-

You should not have tried to hop in on a gang bang on us it caused more then 3/4ths of your tribe to be cleared and you trying to suck up to me to stop it. You should have known that you would never get any help from us after you tried to screw us over.

Obviously you are not a good leader if you actually thought i would give you the right of day after you tried to pull your little stunt with ARMADA, thus proving how much of a crappy leader you are, so dont come on here and say that you are the best leader etc when in all actuality you are probably regarded as one of the worst as you shrug of everything onto even when you are at fault as well.

You may think that im not trustworthy and i think your a delusional numpty. :)

Khan The Master

I wanted to settle the mess that bigevan created by disbanding th tribe. He got played and I think it was his mistake to disband the tribe. If you had replied in the mail that this was your move is this

I think it was 100% the right thing to do disbanding the tribe and your performance on the externals has shown this.

DeletedUser

+1 completely agree. Just get on with the game, you think he isn't trustworthy do something about it but for heavens sake stop whining.

DeletedUser

xshahzad is a legend, i dont give a shit what anyone says about him!

I want to adopt him, bring him home to Manchester and sit that lil shit on my fireplace to talk shit to me like he does here on the externals. he maybe wrong in everything he says but you have to give him a +1 on his comedy?

All in all i want to adopt xshahzad, i will never be wrong again, he will make sure of that! :lol:

DeletedUser

xshahzad is a legend, i dont give a shit what anyone says about him!

I want to adopt him, bring him home to Manchester and sit that lil shit on my fireplace to talk shit to me like he does here on the externals. he maybe wrong in everything he says but you have to give him a +1 on his comedy?

All in all i want to adopt xshahzad, i will never be wrong again, he will make sure of that! :lol:

Maybedrunk? Surely there can be no question with this comment :icon_razz:

Sayak

You should not have tried to hop in on a gang bang on us it caused more then 3/4ths of your tribe to be cleared and you trying to suck up to me to stop it. You should have known that you would never get any help from us after you tried to screw us over.

Obviously you are not a good leader if you actually thought i would give you the right of day after you tried to pull your little stunt with ARMADA, thus proving how much of a crappy leader you are, so dont come on here and say that you are the best leader etc when in all actuality you are probably regarded as one of the worst as you shrug of everything onto even when you are at fault as well.

SHahn just got owned... If you dont understand what he said above ill be more than willing to translate :p (somehow: Maybe breaking it down lol)

Shahn if you were a good leader I reckon you should start a new tribe on the rim and see how far you can take them, take them far and I will have your respect, if you dont your just a another nooby leader.

DeletedUser

Please reply the following Questions.

1. So if u stated some thing you own those words, or you do not own those words?
2. The question was their just to know where you put a lier, like myself. Do you consider liers bad, good or other?
3. Please share your thinking, Is it fair to lie in a game?

Pleas stay on topic do not take the topic away, like you tried to do here. Rather than replying the asked Question you making comments that are not relevent. If you want to discuss how bad a leader i am please post on the following thread. I would reply ur post on that thread.

AZURA Disbande

DeletedUser

SHahn just got owned... If you dont understand what he said above ill be more than willing to translate :p (somehow: Maybe breaking it down lol)

Shahn if you were a good leader I reckon you should start a new tribe on the rim and see how far you can take them, take them far and I will have your respect, if you dont your just a another nooby leader.

Basically leading a tribe needs time, I do not have it. Also it is a responsibility, I do not want to take responsibility.

DeletedUser

Basically leading a tribe needs time, I do not have it. Also it is a responsibility, I do not want to take responsibility.

I am the greatest leader in TW as well as rl

LEADERS take responsibility. LEADERS have time to LEAD. If you JUST claimed you have imperfections, then why claim you are the best leader there ever was?

Edit: Wondering whether you are the child in your profile pic or the man in the background. I'm assuming you are the child.

Last edited by a moderator:

Crazyish

Please reply the following Questions.

3. Please share your thinking, Is it fair to lie in a game?

Pleas stay on topic do not take the topic away, like you tried to do here. Rather than replying the asked Question you making comments that are not relevent. If you want to discuss how bad a leader i am please post on the following thread. I would reply ur post on that thread.

AZURA Disbande

You have beaten this dead horse so much that even glue factories wont take it and have started telling school children to use staples. Give it up... Seriously :icon_rolleyes:

A PnP is supposed to make the people that its about look bad. With every post you make, more and more people are starting to root for Lights. Even if they hate the tribe, they want Mario to make you look foolish (not that he has to try, you do a good job of that yourself), meaning they are rooting for Lights. If you personally believe you were wronged, so be it. But when you make the people who you are doing a PnP about look good, then you have failed at making a PnP.

You keep wanting to ask these mundane questions about whether he lied. The point is... It doesnt matter. This is what you will never understand apparently.

Forget the fact that all he did was say that he will wait for Azura to disband before making a move or offer. Azura disbanded and his move was to not care. His move was to laugh about it on skype. His move was to continue playing the game. After Azura disbanded, he has made his move. Get over it and move on...

DeletedUser96026

You suck, this thread sucks, this forum sucks, this world sucks, this game sucks.

Khan The Master

I was finding this thread funny but it is beyond a joke now. any chance of closing it plox mods so we can talk about things that are actually relevant on this world

DeletedUser

I am the homeland security and i am enforcing that law that says " Please take care of xshahzad and and know that he doesnt know what he is saying. He doesnt read things and just wasting his time trying to make people look dumb but infact he's the one that is looking dumb. " Thanks

DeletedUser

Heyy xshazad, why do you keep on insisting that LIGHTS, their leaders - liar, when you in fact, are one big fat liar? You lie on yourself being the best leader in RL and TW. Move on.

DeletedUser

Hmmm. He doesnt have time to play and show it in the game itself. So he talks loud because its hard to play loud

DeletedUser

Edit: Wondering whether you are the child in your profile pic or the man in the background. I'm assuming you are the child.

LoL.

You have beaten this dead horse so much that even glue factories wont take it and have started telling school children to use staples. Give it up... Seriously :icon_rolleyes:

A PnP is supposed to make the people that its about look bad. With every post you make, more and more people are starting to root for Lights. Even if they hate the tribe, they want Mario to make you look foolish (not that he has to try, you do a good job of that yourself), meaning they are rooting for Lights. If you personally believe you were wronged, so be it. But when you make the people who you are doing a PnP about look good, then you have failed at making a PnP.

You keep wanting to ask these mundane questions about whether he lied. The point is... It doesnt matter. This is what you will never understand apparently.

Forget the fact that all he did was say that he will wait for Azura to disband before making a move or offer. Azura disbanded and his move was to not care. His move was to laugh about it on skype. His move was to continue playing the game. After Azura disbanded, he has made his move. Get over it and move on...

I does matter for me. Their are people who do not put effort in correcting the fault.

If someone lies and cheat, you have to raise your voice and that is what i am doing. I understand people like me are difficult to find, who puts time and effort in it. Noormally people let it go. What I am getting in return is nothing. what the community is getting, is that they now know their are people who would raise voice if people lie in the game.

If you just remove all the stuff that other players have said, Just read Mario posts my post you would find out that till now Mario have not stated any solid reason that he did not lied. Till now he have now awnsered my Questions. I am now not awnsering the irrelevent posts, Taking the irrelenvent post to another thread and awnsering those Questions their.

Sayak

LoL.

I does matter for me. Their are people who do not put effort in correcting the fault.

If someone lies and cheat, you have to raise your voice and that is what i am doing. I understand people like me are difficult to find, who puts time and effort in it. Noormally people let it go. What I am getting in return is nothing. what the community is getting, is that they now know their are people who would raise voice if people lie in the game.

If you just remove all the stuff that other players have said, Just read Mario posts my post you would find out that till now Mario have not stated any solid reason that he did not lied. Till now he have now awnsered my Questions. I am now not awnsering the irrelevent posts, Taking the irrelenvent post to another thread and awnsering those Questions their.

*Turns volume down*

Move on mate, youve just embarrassed yourself over and over again.