LIGHTS Leadership not trust worthy

DeletedUser

lmao xshahzad mario or whoever he is didnt cheat LOOOL. your the one who thinks you got cheated because you made a mistake and blaming on someone else :-|
face it you loss

DeletedUser

LoL.

I does matter for me. Their are people who do not put effort in correcting the fault.

If someone lies and cheat, you have to raise your voice and that is what i am doing. I understand people like me are difficult to find, who puts time and effort in it. Noormally people let it go. What I am getting in return is nothing. what the community is getting, is that they now know their are people who would raise voice if people lie in the game.

If you just remove all the stuff that other players have said, Just read Mario posts my post you would find out that till now Mario have not stated any solid reason that he did not lied. Till now he have now awnsered my Questions. I am now not awnsering the irrelevent posts, Taking the irrelenvent post to another thread and awnsering those Questions their.

I know, people like you are difficult to find :icon_biggrin:

For us, as a community, it is funny in a way and annoying in a way watching you go on and on and on.

He doesn't have to explain anything to you :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

ahmm xshahad is annoying because in every sentence there's a good reply.

He'll try to circle out every reply so it goes on and on and on and on. So this will never end unless he accepts that he's a noob / doesnt know how to read / is not a good leader / and again a noob. or if we stop talking here it will end which wouldnt be fun :p

DeletedUser

Okay for real come on.... This gets old. He lied. Doesnt make him a bad leader. Actually by reading this doing what he claimed he would do would have been the bad idea. Do you even know what a noob is? Just because someone lied doesn't make them a noob. Leaders can lie all they want so long as it doesnt harm the tribe and isnt against its own members.

DeletedUser100251

In the words of Sun Tzu: War is deception. (bolded for your convenience)

I hope you'll understand better now xshahzad.

DeletedUser

Well his tribe is doing just fine and if he is the leader he cant be that big of noob. lol. I cant really comment because I have never had to fight him before. But based on his tribe it seems to me that you are just being immature

DeletedUser

no he's the one immature. He doesnt think and blame it on other people comeon think harder

DeletedUser

+1

Sigh.. But urmm, deep inside me, any other player will fully understand your statement, MonkeyWiz..

i have this tingling feeling thats particularly sure; doesn't work on xshahzad :icon_rolleyes:

EDIT:

Well his tribe is doing just fine and if he is the leader he cant be that big of noob. lol. I cant really comment because I have never had to fight him before. But based on his tribe it seems to me that you are just being immature

Well, you need to read better, analyse better.. before even coming up with that, or you don't even know who xshahzad is. I really can't see or view from any angle how others than xshahzad in this thread is being immatured

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

@AoA Hellfire Sorry man, you are a troll so i normally do not reply your posts. Also your post are normally irrelevent as well.

I know, people like you are difficult to find :icon_biggrin:

For us, as a community, it is funny in a way and annoying in a way watching you go on and on and on.

He doesn't have to explain anything to you :icon_eek:

He do not have any obligation to explain anything or give awnsers to my Questios, at least he can say that i do not want to explain or I would not awnser your Questions. If he does not speak I would keep the thread alive for some time and would leave it. I raised my voice and that is what i can do.

Okay for real come on.... This gets old. He lied. Doesnt make him a bad leader. Actually by reading this doing what he claimed he would do would have been the bad idea. Do you even know what a noob is? Just because someone lied doesn't make them a noob. Leaders can lie all they want so long as it doesnt harm the tribe and isnt against its own members.

The title of the thread saysit all.
LIGHTS Leadership not trust worthy

I am Questioning his trustworthyness.

If deception is by deceiving people in tactics, like showing u would attack from a North and in the end attacking from West, it is fine.

If deseption is lying, I do not think so it is right. But people have diffrent standards and for some that might be right, for others it is not honourable. For me it is not, I do not care what Sun Tzu said or really ment.

If an illegal person make an empire and he is really doing well, you would think he is doing right things?

Well, you need to read better, analyse better.. before even coming up with that, or you don't even know who xshahzad is. I really can't see or view from any angle how others than xshahzad in this thread is being immatured

How people become mature?

Sayak

Lol here is an idea guys, lets just stop replying to this tool above and eventually hell get the picture that his an imbecile... Lets ALL just not reply after this. and let this die out. You cant argue with a donkey, because it will never understand you, so you might as well talk to a wall. In other words no point in discussing it.

DeletedUser

If deception is by deceiving people in tactics, like showing u would attack from a North and in the end attacking from West, it is fine.

If deseption is lying, I do not think so it is right. But people have diffrent standards and for some that might be right, for others it is not honourable. For me it is not, I do not care what Sun Tzu said or really ment.

[spoil]Firstly, if you are really interested on PnP-ing, please correct you're spelling. Especially coming from someone that claimed he is a good leader in RL and TW *cough*lame*cough*[/spoil]

Now, back to your response... You talked blindly showing your miniature examples and difference between Deception and Lying. Well, maybe someone lied. But i don't see how can someone lie when he/she did not made a promise based on how you expect them to be..

All I can see, is (if you want to use "deceive") aren't you been deceived for executing such actions which lead to your own downfall??...

Think!..:icon_razz:

If an illegal person make an empire and he is really doing well, you would think he is doing right things?

Urmm.. what makes SOMEONE illegal? :icon_eek:
There are only illegal action.. Unless you are referring to Illegal Immigrant, which has no relation to your topic/purpose

How people become mature?

Well there are many ways how someone can be matured.. And different people has different flaws, thus has to be approached differently..

In your case, this is as much i can share with you, or something you need to work on:

1) Try to use proper grammar and spelling whenever you write, including instant messaging and online games.

2) Take criticism gracefully, too. Not all of it is valid, but it is often worth giving some thought to how others see you and what you can improve.

3) Observe those around you. They sometimes have a big influence on how you act!

4) Don't pretend to know things you don't; people will always be able to tell, and you'll just look silly. And stop stereotyping and assume one's actions just based on your own "clogged-up" thinking.

5) Finally, and more specifically, do not mistake maturity and conceitedness, you should read this to improve yourself, not bragging on that you are the better side of your self-proclaimed "one-of-a-kind"

P.S: one thing i can applaud you about is you have a VERY high self-esteem, just that either you misplace it on the wrong "purpose" or fail to utilise it the RIGHT way..

DeletedUser

This thread still going on? What's up with this shit? Just move on, not only to xshazad, but to others as well. :icon_neutral:

We already know that from the start, this thread sucks, so don't bother flaming.

DeletedUser96328

This thread still going on? What's up with this shit? Just move on, not only to xshazad, but to others as well. :icon_neutral:

We already know that from the start, this thread sucks, so don't bother flaming.

Fss, shame on you to take such a stance! Cradus, here you have another witty customer! Go get him!

DeletedUser

You do know, this is a game? Right?

DeletedUser100251

+1

Sigh.. But urmm, deep inside me, any other player will fully understand your statement, MonkeyWiz..

i have this tingling feeling thats particularly sure; doesn't work on xshahzad :icon_rolleyes:

I'm very glad that you and other players understand what I'm trying to convey to xshahzad because it's hard to explain things to him when he's going against the unanimous consensus of the community. I honestly think he's confusing deception with treachery. There's a noticeable difference between the two but I think he sees them both as the same thing.

DeletedUser

I don't think this will ever end :D.

When are we getting a mod?

When I find one :p

If people want this thread to end, just don't post in it, it'll die off soon enough. The thread is, as much as it ever had one, still on topic, unless it gets abusive or out of hand there's no call for me to step in and lock it.