Limited Haul

DeletedUser

Although its on topic I didn't want to create a whole thread in the main forums when there is probably already a thread on this....

I'm a little rusty and haven't played a limited haul world before.... How often does the haul cap reset back to zero?
And this thread wasn't me being lazy... I did look at the TW help page for a while but the forums are more effort to look through....

DeletedUser

This has been discussed many times before.

It will never reach zero unless you stop farming. In the rally point you see the text "Resources looted: x,xxx/x,xxx". The first number is the amount of resources you have looted in the past 24 hours (note: 24 hours not during the past day), and the second number is your current looting cap.

If you plunder 200 resources at 18:00ST, exactly 24 hours later 200 res will become available to loot.

Hope this made any sense.

DeletedUser

Thats why I put it in this forum rather than the main section, thanks though!

DeletedUser

This setting is HORRIBLE. It's a Tribal Hugs world. I regret having joined and paid for a month of premium without being told so.

Can anyone see "limited haul" here? Enlighten me. I feel frauded. And don't tell me I need to check the announcements of the forum, the world settings page should serve the same purpose.