List of Pre-made tribes

shmegg

I find it easyier to have a list so i am gonna make a list of w26 pre-made tribes use the other thread to post about your tribes but i'll make a list post here if i forget your tribe

List:
-FoC- Fathers of Carnage
-BoC- Brothers of Carnage
-SoC- Sons of Carnage
DOA
~ie~
error!
solo
aidanscotch's tribe
Elite Spartans
Ugg.
T:C
Robot
TWT
GP - Guardian Paladins
CQB
Bang! or Boom!
No name
Moogle
MOOD (The old P.E.N.I.S)
n00bz
PH-S
War!
SAINTS

Last edited:

DeletedUser

I find it easyier to have a list so i am gonna make a list of w26 pre-made tribes use the other thread to post about your tribes but i'll make a list post here if i forget your tribe

List:
Nice list if i may say. :icon_surprised:

MasterFire

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
You probably won't see many premades for 26 yet, since the settings aren't decided yet.

rickyson1

Contributing Poster
Reaction score

List:
-FoC- Fathers of Carnage
-BoC- Brothers of Carnage
-SoC- Sons of Carnage
kebabe8's tribeDOA
~ie~

wtf????

who makes a premade family tribe:icon_eek:

DeletedUser

DOA is not premade..... I am in recruitment. I only have a few coming from previous worlds...... we will see how the settings are in this world..... if it is random or chosen..

DeletedUser

You might be lucky and get a Pills iteration if the tw team doesnt completely screw up. To be honest, we are tired of waiting. We have been waiting for the right world for over 6 months already.

If we do show, expect us to show up as a small 25 man fighting machine like normal.

shmegg

You might be lucky and get a Pills iteration if the tw team doesnt completely screw up. To be honest, we are tired of waiting. We have been waiting for the right world for over 6 months already.

If we do show, expect us to show up as a small 25 man fighting machine like normal.
what is the right world for you?:icon_confused:

DeletedUser

And leave when you get bored like normal I assume.

Pills is a bit different than the "normal" that you assume. We have been waiting so long because Pills is intended to be for keeps. The last time we played for keeps was w19 and that only ended because of turmoil with the admin team. All other worlds we have played since then have been us waiting around and getting pushed into tribes.

DeletedUser

Pills is a bit different than the "normal" that you assume. We have been waiting so long because Pills is intended to be for keeps. The last time we played for keeps was w19 and that only ended because of turmoil with the admin team. All other worlds we have played since then have been us waiting around and getting pushed into tribes.

More like joined for the hype then pushed but sure if you acctualy stay for once it might get interesting.

DeletedUser

You left W15 pretty quick, although Pills/Ninjas did very well in there (still).

Time to put words into actions. :)

DeletedUser

i must have joined every world, only one world for me though, W18 :icon_cool:

lets hope there is the right settings :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

I am over tribes with try hard dorky names (no offense, but the tribes of carnage fall into this category, as do anything with death, revenge, we are mighty and strong warriors etc, etc).

I hope that tribes in this world will be witty and fun. Here are some I prepared earlier:

· Underpaid Action Heroes
· Everyone Loves my $5 Top
· Super Mario Toga Party
· Amish Rake Fight
· Captain Face Palm
· Another One Rides the Bus
· Cavity Search
· The Best Team Ever
· Fugitive Cookie Bandits
· The Witness Protection Program
· Evil Pigeon Conspiracy
· Chuck Norris Karate Commandos
· Inebriated Jugband Jamboree
· Sock Puppets Gone Wild
· Paris Hilton Driving School
· Umbrellas Are for Sissies
· Tito Thugs Nacho Emporium
· John Sena's Quilting Club
· Bipolar Leprechauns
· Professor Prozac's Happy Time Aquarium

Now THAT would make it a fun world!!

DeletedUser

Whaaaat?? I am sure she is a great driver and an excellent teacher.

DeletedUser

And leave when you get bored like normal I assume.

You have to realize that even if we are playing to kill momentary boredom, we do considerably better than you do.
I'm glad you finally found some time to actually put into PuFFiN, you didn't really seem to have that kind of time while I played W21.

@ the topic, depending on the settings, there will be only one that matters.