List of Premades

DeletedUser100206

Considering I know Dark Prince. I'd assume he's talking about ARMADA. :icon_wink:

Considering I don't know Dark Prince. I'd assume, also considering it says 'Pacman' in the post above and doesn't say 'Armada' for a few post's back, he's talking about Pacman. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Considering I don't know Dark Prince. I'd assume, also considering it says 'Pacman' in the post above and doesn't say 'Armada' for a few post's back, he's talking about Pacman. :icon_wink:

Considering your name is Will, I'd assume you are clueless. :lol:

Oh no I didn't. :icon_eek:

DeletedUser100206

Considering your name is Will, I'd assume you are clueless. :lol:

Oh no I didn't. :icon_eek:

Considering you have no real comeback, I'd assume you realized I am right. :lol:

Oh yes you did post this on Skype. :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

Yeah I reckon dabearo is right here, its obvious ARMADA hav rushed academies, even I can see that and I iz a nub.
Unless dark prince is blind... then yeah... :p

DeletedUser100206

Yeah I reckon dabearo is right here, its obvious ARMADA hav rushed academies, even I can see that and I iz a nub.

Yes they have, but the post indicates (to me atleast) that he was hinting that Pacman did

DeletedUser

Considering I know Dark Prince. I'd assume he's talking about ARMADA. :icon_wink:

Well yes I did. Is it THAT hard to understand? :icon_sad:

And you sir can't read.

DeletedUser

They will be bad *

lately i put words between other words and idk why :|

maybe because i have more things going on at the same time

DeletedUser100206

They will be bad *

lately i put words between other words and idk why :|

maybe because i have more things going on at the same time

Maybe you just started getting a mental illness :icon_confused: I hope not babey <3 <3 :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

You posts are bellow the stupid level, So I find those hard to read. But I can't do anything about it can I? Stupid is Stupid.

And of course yours make absolute sense 100% of the time? :lol:
Use a normal font please.
I would rather make my posts entertaining, instead of the boring tat you seem to post.

DeletedUser

I don't think anyone else cares what font he uses, as long as it's readable. And to be honest I have found his posts more entertaining then any of yours in this thread.

DeletedUser

I don't think anyone else cares what font he uses, as long as it's readable. And to be honest I have found his posts more entertaining then any of yours in this thread.

As in the words of Sweet Deception, Whatever Hater
He's posted twice saying:

"You posts are bellow the stupid level, So I find those hard to read. But I can't do anything about it can I? Stupid is Stupid"
and
"And you sir can't read. " "Well yes I did. Is it THAT hard to understand? :icon_sad:"

If you find that entertaining, you have problems.

DeletedUser

As in the words of Sweet Deception, Whatever Hater
He's posted twice saying:

"You posts are bellow the stupid level, So I find those hard to read. But I can't do anything about it can I? Stupid is Stupid"
and
"And you sir can't read. " "Well yes I did. Is it THAT hard to understand? :icon_sad:"

If you find that entertaining, you have problems.

Where did I say I found it entertaining? I just stated I found it more so then this:

[SPOIL]

You sir, have a weird font. which I find hard to read :lol:
[/SPOIL]