List of Premades

DeletedUser

this is almost sad how childish this has become... hardly ever do I hope a mod comes by to clean things up lol

Anyway, as far as the first few weeks are concerned, most successful premades thus far: Pacman and ARMADA
I think Pacman>ARMADA due to similiar size with vast member difference

DeletedUser

And of course yours make absolute sense 100% of the time? :lol:
Use a normal font please.
I would rather make my posts entertaining, instead of the boring tat you seem to post.

More then 90% of my post do make sense. Though I wouldn't say the same thing about your posts.

I would rather make my posts entertaining,

Er... I guess you fail at that.

As in the words of Sweet Deception, Whatever Hater
He's posted twice saying:

Considering I know Dark Prince. I'd assume he's talking about ARMADA.
Well yes I did. Is it THAT hard to understand?
Yeah I reckon dabearo is right here, its obvious ARMADA hav rushed academies, even I can see that and I iz a nub.
Unless dark prince is blind... then yeah... :p
And you sir can't read.
You sir, have a weird font. which I find hard to read :lol:
"You posts are bellow the stupid level, So I find those hard to read. But I can't do anything about it can I? Stupid is Stupid"

If you find that entertaining, you have problems.

You should really try to stop manipulating what I've said. Or at least get them in the right order?
If you find that entertaining
So I'm posting to entertain people? :icon_rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

You realize each response makes you look like a bigger idiot right? o_O

DeletedUser

Because this "disagreement/argument/discussion" is pointless and off-topic. Its only between you and him and bring no relevance to anything remotely to do with the topic. So far the main details I've gathered is that you find him stupid and he hates your font. How that sheds light on premades is still leaving me with some questions. Suggestion, bring it to PM and you can feed the troll all day long. No one will be impressed you found a new exciting way to call another poster a stupid noob.

DeletedUser

Because this "disagreement/argument/discussion" is pointless and off-topic. Its only between you and him and bring no relevance to anything remotely to do with the topic. So far the main details I've gathered is that you find him stupid and he hates your font. How that sheds light on premades is still leaving me with some questions. Suggestion, bring it to PM and you can feed the troll all day long. No one will be impressed you found a new exciting way to call another poster a stupid noob.

So you're stupid too?

Because this "disagreement/argument/discussion" is pointless and off-topic.

rpoblem?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

this is almost sad how childish this has become... hardly ever do I hope a mod comes by to clean things up lol

If you see rule breaking, you could always... you know... report it? That is of course assuming that there is rule breaking going on.

Yes. isproblem. Back on topic :)

Is PACMAN the only remaining premade at this point? And I still don't fully understand whether pacman actually joined, or whether some of the members just choose to.

DeletedUser100206

Yes we did join, ARMADA are another premade. Do not know of any others.

DeletedUser

I thought ARMADA was a pre-made tribe, sorta. Seen as they have the same group of guys who were in w57.
Other than that I have no clue.
Maybe ask dark prince, I guarantee he will be "more than 90%" correct :lol:

EDIT: damn you klaus, nipping in ahead of me :)

DeletedUser

what's happened to this world? since pacman came out the closet everyone's been hitting on dab. don't you know how much of a noob he is? do you even know what his favourite video game is? it isn't pacman fyi

DeletedUser

Maybe ask dark prince, I guarantee he will be "more than 90%" correct :lol:

Why thank you love <3

Is PACMAN the only remaining premade at this point? And I still don't fully understand whether pacman actually joined, or whether some of the members just choose to.

It's the only remaining pre-made that's good. ARMADA was a premade though a few members were picked off in-game I suppose. Though PACMAN has a lot of good players. I doubt there going to play till the end. Or till the start of mid-game.

what's happened to this world? since pacman came out the closet everyone's been hitting on dab. don't you know how much of a noob he is? do you even know what his favourite video game is? it isn't pacman fyi

50515_137833972935459_5358581_n.jpg

DeletedUser

Obviously Viva Pinata.

DeletedUser

I can bet that he has more chicks, more money and hes more famous then you :|