List of world 56 premades\next HP round

DeletedUser

MoM and Tutti are both shadows of their formal selves...although must say, MoM working as well as ever just on a smaller scale.

DeletedUser

These were the premades for W56. Lets see where they are and where their members are.

I guess only MoM and Tutti are still here.

I sometimes get amazed by the revival of Tutti. And i have a feeling MoM might revive as well at some point and win the world as they were destined to be..

Tutti aren't still here though, really. They've disbanded and merged into their allies enemy once, so I don't think you can count them.

However, almost 1 year after the worlds opening, MoM still here and rank 3 :icon_cool:.

DeletedUser

eh, my old thread brought back to live when I come to revisit the forums xD. Tutti was never disbanded though, but only had 3 or 4 inactive members for a few months logging almost only to keep the tribe "undisbanded". If the current tutti council has decided to keep the archives I had created, they could find every single thread ever created on tutti forums still. Im pretty impressed mom and tutti names still appear, though, I did not expected less from the amazing tribe mom was ;)

DeletedUser

eh, my old thread brought back to live when I come to revisit the forums xD. Tutti was never disbanded though, but only had 3 or 4 inactive members for a few months logging almost only to keep the tribe "undisbanded". If the current tutti council has decided to keep the archives I had created, they could find every single thread ever created on tutti forums still. Im pretty impressed mom and tutti names still appear, though, I did not expected less from the amazing tribe mom was ;)

You're wrong, Tutti disbanded when they merged into OHYEAH.

As you can see on their TW stats page, the new Tutti was created: 2012-01-15 02:12:50.

DeletedUser

As you can see on their TW stats page, the new Tutti was created: 2012-01-15 02:12:50.

Eh, my bad. I guess I missed things not playing anymore, and not lurking enough should I say xD. Thanks for correcting me.

DeletedUser

The tribe Tutti was renamed to Cookie Monster while we merged into OHYEAH. When we unmerged we decided to disband that one and start again in a new Tutti to reset our stats because it was a 'new beginning.'

ALBANIAN1235

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
The tribe Tutti was renamed to Cookie Monster while we merged into OHYEAH. When we unmerged we decided to disband that one and start again in a new Tutti to reset our stats because it was a 'new beginning.'

new beginning and new tribe....

DeletedUser100410

And how do your stats look like now?

appart from barb noblers and internals?

Is not always good to have fresh new stats, specially when u suck

One Last Ride

Skilled Soldier 2017
Reaction score
Poor orsio they didn't give you an answer... :(

I'll answer :p

Side 1:
Tribes: -MM-
Side 2:
Tribes: Tutti

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 145
Side 2: 33
Difference: 112

:D

DeletedUser

And how do your stats look like now?

appart from barb noblers and internals?

Is not always good to have fresh new stats, specially when u suck

72 Orsio -MM- 2 0 415.806 10
83 Reset option Tutti 11 3 10.600.565 6.479.564

Also, other than those 2 phoenixqq caps, what exactly have you done in the past month other than barb nobling and internalling? It seems the people that are putting the least effort into this war are the hardest one barking about your 'victory'.

DeletedUser

Also, other than those 2 phoenixqq caps, what exactly have you done in the past month other than barb nobling and internalling? It seems the people that are putting the least effort into this war are the hardest one barking about your 'victory'.

And this is the difference between you and your "tribe" and our tribe. We are a tribe, we are not individuals. Every member's accomplishments are every other member's accomplishments. The tribe's performance is Orsio's performance, Orsio is beating you because -MM- is beating you.

DeletedUser100410

what barbs and what internals?

If u see any barbs its not my fault kingxeno deleted, and he was not in -MM-, he was tutti, and then The and then OHYEAH, then we attacked him, then he deleted.

So you are comparing your stats with mine, being how many times my size and having a frontline?

Why dont you put the tribe stats both for tutti noobs and -MM-. Even with a very little frontline wr are kicking your butt.

DeletedUser

And this is the difference between you and your "tribe" and our tribe. We are a tribe, we are not individuals. Every member's accomplishments are every other member's accomplishments. The tribe's performance is Orsio's performance, Orsio is beating you because -MM- is beating you.

There is a difference between reaching an accomplishment and someone talking smack, while he did nothing significant.

And orsio, that little frontline is right. We got one account who is very deeply into your territory (K76 / 66 / ne 75) and that got beaten heavily. The rest of our frontline is mainly our villages surrounded by your villages that are being pounded with longrange nukes and nobletrains. '

Please leave the rest of your excuses out of it. You're the one claiming you're so damn good and we're bad, not the other way around. And size doesn't matter, as we can all produce the same amount of nobles a day.

DeletedUser102906

i always like to see your post orsio :p :)
why do i like it? :)
1. once you were that "tutti noob" too.
2. and also i like seing you brag about MMs victories and caps,even though you are MM member for about 30days?
3. well i always love looking at your profile - Tribe changes:16 ... it makes me wonder if MM somehow start losing this war against us noobs will you look for another tribe? :(

DeletedUser67005

3. well i always love looking at your profile - Tribe changes:16 ... it makes me wonder if MM somehow start losing this war against us noobs will you look for another tribe? :(

Nobodies ever going to have to worry about that.

DeletedUser

As much as -MM- is wiping the floor with Tutti, im going to have to disagree. While players do make up a tribe, it is simply ludacris to assume that if someone is working their butt off, that someone sitting in the back munching barbs can say "i helped win this war". you realy cant.

DeletedUser

As much as -MM- is wiping the floor with Tutti, im going to have to disagree. While players do make up a tribe, it is simply ludacris to assume that if someone is working their butt off, that someone sitting in the back munching barbs can say "i helped win this war". you realy cant.

I agree but in our tribe it really is a team effort for the most part. Orsio is very much a part of that team.