List of world 56 premades\next HP round

DeletedUser67005

Actually, he spelled everything right, he just placed them in the wrong order.

No worries, I got both of you covered.

Rand_Althor

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
7 It seems the people that are putting the least effort into this war are the hardest one barking about your 'victory'.

And this is the difference between you and your "tribe" and our tribe. We are a tribe, we are not individuals. Every member's accomplishments are every other member's accomplishments. The tribe's performance is Orsio's performance, Orsio is beating you because -MM- is beating you.

I agree but in our tribe it really is a team effort for the most part. Orsio is very much a part of that team.

I think the point Reset was making is that those doing the least work are the ones boasting the most about the tribes accomplishments. Not that Orsio shouldn't be acknowledged in the accomplishments.

DeletedUser95593

I wouldn't know what? That you don't boast unless you participate in an op? I do, you just told me.

DeletedUser

I wouldn't know what? That you don't boast unless you participate in an op? I do, you just told me.

No, because you werent in MoM at the time. Sigh...good times. Kind of makes me want to drive 20 miles to San Jose to find Dreamer to come take MLB back.

DeletedUser

I think the point Reset was making is that those doing the least work are the ones boasting the most about the tribes accomplishments. Not that Orsio shouldn't be acknowledged in the accomplishments.

Exactly.