List who you would like to play with again...

DeletedUser

If I recall correctly tC got royally raped...but it was still fun while it lasted :p

yeah but if most of us werent busy with w15 it wouldnt of been rape, damn we were fun i cant remember a single tribe in our entire 4k radious who wasnt after us xD

jaffe25

Am I allowed to say that I would bet a lot of the remaining players here would prefer to play with themselves?

DeletedUser90993

Ashe
Heavy
Sere (maybe)
Redhunter
cool Red
Verm
SLC

If there was a tribe I could pick I'd pick K3|E... they were fun to rape...

seth89

Saphora, Brighton Space, Stevo-ell, Sereton [Can't Believe he didn't add me, the meanie. :'( ], Church Stretton, and the old EDS players. :3

DeletedUser

omg dake shun seth >_>

but yeah I would like to play with you again but I don't agree with your hands on aproach ;)

-sere

DeletedUser

Its simple;

Stoneslinga
Nelaime
DueNorth
Herregud
Totti10
4NIK8

Theres really a bunch more but you know ;D

Those were the members i really interacted with while leading TEAM eZ.

xannash

Its simple;

Stoneslinga
Nelaime
DueNorth
Herregud
Totti10
4NIK8

Theres really a bunch more but you know ;D

Those were the members i really interacted with while leading TEAM eZ.

It's strange seeing you on here these days...I never really played with you but was in 2eZ while you were still leading eZ...You just...disappeared...so it just seems odd that you are reading the W15 forums.

I would like to add Rix-a-Trix to my list also he was cool

uhm...one of those can be arranged...and isn't the other your coplayer? :icon_eek: is he awol again?

Back off Sid! and ToPaT called it quits. :( It was a sad sad day for TW when that happened...

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Title sounds dirty haha. Ahhh I'm tired... anyways, out of the w15'ers that I actually know/remember, I'd have to say Toxic moon of course, great player, leader, and friend.

Also crankster (I just remember chatting on skype while he had like 18k incs from tH or something like that, don't remember how it turned out but still, at least he stuck around instead of just setting a ton of sitters or crying for support like most of the modern n00bs do...)

When I actually played tw with ToPaT, he was still newer to the game, hadn't gotten all the finer points, but from what I hear, that has changed now, and since I don't know many others from w15, I guess he makes the list.

DeletedUser

ToPaT called it quits. :( It was a sad sad day for TW when that happened...

I thought ToPaT plays in w48, unless he quit there/ someone else is playing his account :icon_confused:

meh list:
Mr. Rogier
Tman
Church stretton
Oberoi
narutocrazy

DeletedUser

I thought ToPaT plays in w48, unless he quit there/ someone else is playing his account :icon_confused:

meh list:
Mr. Rogier
Tman
Church stretton
Oberoi
narutocrazy
He did play W48 D:

DeletedUser

I'll bite on this one...

Lil'Butterfly
RedEyeKnight
Prince Belling
Mr. Scruggs
Gas Head
Hank Stamper
Drakestor
cainmn
galskrika
and many more...

DeletedUser52157

I don't play anymore either, but if I were still in world 15, the person I'd want to play with most would be tkhtx10. After him Valpo and Caglen were some of my favorite players to play with.

DeletedUser48102

I would have to say

Lordb28
Firehawkeye
Kawy
Zmicskillz
Brehmer33
G121

That is a small group we had at one time that wanted to out do the other one! So we had lots of fun playing toghter.