Little bit of spice

RuSerious

Reaction score
First and foremost, Hello :)
Secondly as I'm sure everyone has already seen, everyone's favorite big mouth, crying rage baby - Persian Empire and his army of dimwitted pawns / multi accounts (Seriously someone should be looking into this) he and Agreedy probably use to play the game are back to ruin yet another world with their crying and temper tantrums, and boy oh boy its been spicy.

1660763419990.png

Look at what they need to mimic a fraction of our power.. I mean seriously guys how much help do yall really need..
My relationship with Persian has been an interesting one, as a returning player from the better days of tribal wars I was eager to get myself back into the game after a long 10 year hiatus, where on High pref I first encountered this loud mouth man baby everyone told me how toxic he was and it was soon proven to me after many of my tribe mates began forwarding me messages of him legit SPAMMING them 24/7 with mails about his farming stats and how good at the game he was... (Congratulations buddy ... I'm stunned with praise for you.) Needless to say we ended up oping him and un-aliving his account from the High Pref world.

Fast forward to W129 and here we meet again, this time I decided I'd give him a fair chance, maybe he was in a rough way on High pref and didnt get any help and idk I just wanted to give the guy the benefit of the doubt... and well things proceed as follows.

1660764196559.png
This isn't all of them either, and yep you guessed it... most of them are him bragging about his farming, and him making demands.. and the insane thing is I actually kinda like this guy hes kind of funny if I'm being honest, but where I really got to see the side of him that everyone grows to hate is when he demanded me to clear a small village near me, and when I didn't do so with in 30 minutes (because ya know I was doing that farming... thing hes always bragging about doing) he began nuking my isolated village catting down the farms and walls and HQ and smithy... then him and his tribe mates (Who aren't doing anything until Persian tells them to... and I legit mean nothing at all... they dont farm or noble villages they just build troops for scouting and attacking with 800 point villages... so kinda weird ya know) Start attacking my main cluster trying to drip attack my villages.

So heres to you Persian and Agreedy. To yet another attempt to bully every single player in the world into doing what you tell them to or as you guys like to say ... bend the knee

1660764658096.png

Pop the campaign because its been fun but im here yet again to uninvite these two troglodytes from the realm of the living once again.. and Persian if you're reading this honestly I liked you I was willing to work with you but you've showed me exactly why you have the reputation you do and I cant say Im sorry I have to be the one do it ... again.
Cheers.

psychohz

Reaction score
Persian Empire !?

I've seen him on about 2 or 3 worlds ... all talk, no action ... a lot of scheming, but even my 2yr old daughter could rim him easy ...

But I got to agree ... having him anywhere nearby is really annoying thing to happen ...

RuSerious

Reaction score
What are we supposed to do with this information
Nothing.. its for entertainment purposes kinda like how the externals use to be. (they seems to be dead af on every world)
it also serves as a show of strength as we're successfully fighting off about 6 tribes and 1 of the most annoying players ever.

Edit: Like bruh...

1660839734921.png
1660839743684.png

Wym lmfao

Last edited:

psychohz

Reaction score
6 tribes ???

1776 family tends to be like Camelot family ... casual players just doing their own stuff, not threatening anyone :D

RuSerious

Reaction score
6 tribes ???

1776 family tends to be like Camelot family ... casual players just doing their own stuff, not threatening anyone :D
Yeah Im starting to notice that. It just seems like Agreedy and Persian get a bunch of suckers to do whatever they tell them to, but dont have any real direction or leadership skills.

psychohz

Reaction score
just send few fakes at Persian and whole tribes defense is demanded to be with him ... easy meals all over the rest of the tribe later :D

medwind

Reaction score
i think his bio is a wonderful piece of art:
Big Cheese king of internal nobles to get free villages then pay for all the noble trains u want wow what a great player lolololol
90,000 pts vs 45,000
#1 world tribe vs #100th wow what a victory such immense skill and strategy what a great victory

Kids he needed 1 NO 2 NO again 3 armys to conquer a 3700 pts village
very entertaining, from a distanse

he has not given up hope about W129
https://www.twstats.com/en129/index.php?page=player&mode=villages&id=848912824

RuSerious

Reaction score
The best part is, he complains about getting hit by different people yet he will threaten smaller players into helping him, have them dumb their entire defense on him and then attack and farm them anyway.

Kittens

Reaction score
The best part is, he complains about getting hit by different people yet he will threaten smaller players into helping him, have them dumb their entire defense on him and then attack and farm them anyway.
can we be friends, I think your ingame conquer ability is second to none, we're far apart but i am down to meet you in the middles :3