Little Catch Up?

DeletedUser

Nope. And now Ugo is gone too.
The war will be over soon anyways. They never really stood a chance.

scarlet ash

Ive always enjoyed seeing Smivers and even if you describe him as poison he is a nice guy. Poison is unfair, I would say that he doesn't give loyalty to a tribe so easily. Even if he has done those bad things at least it lightened up for world for a moment or two. Either way I wouldn't trust you on world 21 in PnP but would be happy to on other worlds.

DeletedUser

Ive always enjoyed seeing Smivers and even if you describe him as poison he is a nice guy. Poison is unfair, I would say that he doesn't give loyalty to a tribe so easily. Even if he has done those bad things at least it lightened up for world for a moment or two. Either way I wouldn't trust you on world 21 in PnP but would be happy to on other worlds.

I pretty much agree with most of this, about enjoying seeing him and lighting up the world, etc etc. I still think he is poison for any tribe though. But as long as he is not in my tribe, I love the guy :icon_wink:

smivers

Thank You Scarlet, I am loyal, to any tribe, which I enjoy the company of the players, and which show me respect (obviously I have to give that too). But if the tribes, crap, boring, inactive.. or whatever else, I may as well make the most out of an opportunity to destroy them <3

Midnight, we talked for hours on end, over the W21 going ons and we had so many great chats, I love you so much beautiful <3

And ha, thanks Boom for that, made KBS eat his words? Next time tell, facts... not lies just to give someone a bad rep.

Last edited by a moderator: