Little N00B Story....

DeletedUser

One Fine Day My warmongering troopers were on a patrol to find some target to unleash their Random Acts of Violence, and OOPS! They saw

30axvfq.gif

Out Of anxiety they moved some further, and OMG they were terrified

2meyc1u.jpg

They then encountered the N00B spears fighting in an attack, they were surprised,
They tried to reason, spears are better for defending, they got a reply

35i0v2d.jpg

My troopers said

t8vjmx.jpg

That day I received this

90x6a9.jpg

I replied

SO NOW ……..

2mphi5c.jpg

NOOB Family : E1, E3,Dusk,Dawn and N00B

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

To us blind fools, this means nothing, what is happening?

kingjohan

I thought it was obvious Act1 was declaring :icon_redface:

Didn't this picture give it away? :|

[SPOIL]
2mphi5c.jpg
[/SPOIL]

DeletedUser

All of those pictures are overused. Not really a war worthy of a pnp. 4/10

DeletedUser

it was a very entertaining pnp, and also explanatory. i give it 9/10. Go Act1 :axemen:

DeletedUser95858

Missing the obvious.

AN Overt Declaration of War not just that the game is On.

I could have used less pictures and more focus on the letter from NOOB or N00B or NO0B or is it N0OB? That alone was classic. (which gave you 2 points in my book)

6/10...

DeletedUser97155

Seems as though NOOB is a pretty fitting name.

I don't expect Act1 to have any trouble and would wish them luck, but I don't think they need it!

DeletedUser

Good declaration. I wouldn't say the pictures are overused (I personally don't troll forums for pictures), or that it was unclear that this was a declaration. Well done kokheng.

DeletedUser

I might make a comic strip for our next pnp declaration, If I have the time.

DeletedUser98323

I little conversation between me and King Dan I

King Dan I on 23.02. at 03:50
Greetings,

Currently our tribes are involved in serious peace talks. A proposal has been adopted by both tribes. By tomorrow your tribal leader should email you about it. I ask you to please stop attacking [player]heeh3212[/player], as it leaves a bad taste in our mouth according to the peace talks. Our tribal leaders have decided and adopted a proposal, which states a ceasefire between our tribes, among many other things.

Thanks,

Dan

General Nothing on 23.02. at 04:09
Hi King Dan I

I don't want to be crude, but you are loosing your time. Nothing you can say will change my plan.

GN

King Dan I on 23.02. at 04:11
GN,

You are interrupting the talks with your leaders. In a few hours kokheng will be online. Could you hold off your plans until you speak with him? A few hours could save our tribe's peace talks.

Dan