Live stream?

DeletedUser

I was thinking about doing a live stream/tutorial/thing at some point to show how to do my preferred smudging style (like these: )
[SPOIL]
botgsmudge.png

smudgesotw.png

smudfe.png
[/SPOIL]

And some general things about using PS for sig making (I'm not exactly pro, but for beginners/intermediate mostly).

Out of curiosity, is this something people would be interested in seeing? Would also be a bit of a live Q&A platform/bit of fun. Just gauging possible interest.

Would probably be fairly simple stuff, like smudge techniques, gradient map/filter usage, stock usage, etc.

Let me know if it's something you would be interested in seeing (or not :icon_razz:).

DeletedUser

Make sure that you test it all out first harb. Last time I did a Q&A session teamviewer messed up and wouldn't even show PS, so had to switch to skype screenshare instead. Livestream should work now, although it didn't for me back in July :p

DeletedUser

Make sure that you test it all out first harb. Last time I did a Q&A session teamviewer messed up and wouldn't even show PS, so had to switch to skype screenshare instead. Livestream should work now, although it didn't for me back in July :p

I would probably actually stream it on something like twitch, to be honest, rather than teamviewer or skype, easier to view I think. But yeah, definitely.