LoaK looking for new tribe members

DeletedUser

Legion of allied Knights ( LoaK ) is a tribe based in K36. It is a tribe of like minded Knights who have come together to enjoy ourselves while we conquer the land!

If you are active, willing to communicate with the other tribesmen and are located close to any of our tribes villages contact me in game or here on the forums for an invitation.

If you are not willing to use Skype or IRC, willing to follow orders from Dukes or Barons or you can't be active when the tribe needs you to be then do not bother contacting me.

If another Tribes leader is seeing this thread and you are located near LoaK and want to enter diplomatic discussions you can also contact me.

If you are looking for a merger do not contact me. If you are looking for a NAP or an alliance you may contact me, but if you do not have a good reason as to why a NAP or alliance would benefit LoaK then the NAP or alliance will be rejected.

DeletedUser81101

I like air, you like air... we have so much in common! we should be allies.

DeletedUser

xYIqj.jpg

DeletedUser

We are now ranked 6th in K36 and we are actively looking for new members near us. If you see any LoaK members near you please feel free to message me or LoaK's head recruiter and ask for an invitation!