Lodda :)

DeletedUser910

Could you show me my loses ? I always noble enemies include TV , TW , dvader , TCK , TORE , TRAP and WLE most them easy for me :d

All you have to do is check the WAR stats under Tribe and it will tell you how many losses you've had during the war.

Here's a few of them. You might have taken them back over time, but don't say you've never lot ANY villages during the war. I think most everyone has.

I will Teach you how to play TW (813|299) K28 12,099 controleng [HELL] shadowman06 [WLE]
New Misha (809|308) K38 12,111 controleng [HELL] Misha [WLE]
O great one (671|733) K76 10,287 controleng [HELL] o great one [WLE]

It's easy to win a war when no one is really fighting back.

controleng

Same some noob example ;

Come on baby those villages was take by enemies and I lost some of them after take it ?

So what you want to show here? we are taking enemies villages every single day ? why dont you count your noob loses here ?

If you dont know how can you check your loses , I can teach you how to check in twstats....

DeletedUser

It is so hard becousr you have no idea abotu him :D So that I want to understand your intention on your post ....

Well, I don't know much about him nor you. But I do know that your average points pr. village is around 1500 more than that of Lodda.
http://en1.tribalwars.net/guest.php

For comparison in my own world you don't find a single player in top 20 with an average points pr. village of above 10.000
http://en4.tribalwars.net/guest.php

So you may have different opinion about at which limit you become a point whore (in my world we would call you a point whore), but it simply doesn't make sense to point your fingers at someone with a lower average village points and call him a point whore.

Being bad at defending/attacking is not the same as building excessive buildings in your villages for the points. So it doesn't make sense that when someone points out the fact that Lodda has a lower average village points than most, that you act like points don't have anything to do with being a point whore :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser910

Same some noob example ;

Come on baby those villages was take by enemies and I lost some of them after take it ?

So what you want to show here? we are taking enemies villages every single day ? why dont you count your noob loses here ?

If you dont know how can you check your loses , I can teach you how to check in twstats....

Probably because I don't care. I know all about TWStats. That should be obvious since I listed your losses using it. Anyway, I don't take the game seriously. I play it to have fun. When the fun is over, people move on to other games. Win or Lose, it's just a game. Unlike serious games like the World Series, Super Bowl or even Fifa World Championship, when the world ends most people won't care or remember it.

Anyway, congratulation on your success. We still need to win World 2 as well. You are in my tribe on World 2, if I remember correctly.

controleng

Well, I don't know much about him nor you. But I do know that your average points pr. village is around 1500 more than that of Lodda.
http://en1.tribalwars.net/guest.php

For comparison in my own world you don't find a single player in top 20 with an average points pr. village of above 10.000
http://en4.tribalwars.net/guest.php

So you may have different opinion about at which limit you become a point whore (in my world we would call you a point whore), but it simply doesn't make sense to point your fingers at someone with a lower average village points and call him a point whore.

Being bad at defending/attacking is not the same as building excessive buildings in your villages for the points. So it doesn't make sense that when someone points out the fact that Lodda has a lower average village points than most, that you act like points don't have anything to do with being a point whore :)

Yes you are right ıf you are play this game you need troops ? but the world is under hell control so that I am inciresing the village points intentionaly ; I have so much nuke to beat someone so that I dont care village points anymore .

I say pointwhore becouse he never play this game under pressure. He just capture barbarian all the times I always war and took an enemies villages like most of hell. You know when we make op lodda has an over 5500 villages ıt means that he has so much village to portect herself. But He never check his locaiton correctly than he lost is villages faster ...

I know I am not good at english so that I can not explain my opinion like you becouse english is not native language for me.

I know this is not reason here so that I am try to use grammer very well .

anyway Lodda take his lesson he lost and we win ...

I hope you are understand me

controleng

Probably because I don't care. I know all about TWStats. That should be obvious since I listed your losses using it. Anyway, I don't take the game seriously. I play it to have fun. When the fun is over, people move on to other games. Win or Lose, it's just a game. Unlike serious games like the World Series, Super Bowl or even Fifa World Championship, when the world ends most people won't care or remember it.

Anyway, congratulation on your success. We still need to win World 2 as well. You are in my tribe on World 2, if I remember correctly.

And I know this is a game so that we just have fun when we defeat the enemies ...

Yes you are right after finish my job in w1 I will focus on w2:D

Regards

DeletedUser

Yes you are right ıf you are play this game you need troops ? but the world is under hell control so that I am inciresing the village points intentionaly ; I have so much nuke to beat someone so that I dont care village points anymore .

I say pointwhore becouse he never play this game under pressure. He just capture barbarian all the times I always war and took an enemies villages like most of hell. You know when we make op lodda has an over 5500 villages ıt means that he has so much village to portect herself. But He never check his locaiton correctly than he lost is villages faster ...

I know I am not good at english so that I can not explain my opinion like you becouse english is not native language for me.

I know this is not reason here so that I am try to use grammer very well .

anyway Lodda take his lesson he lost and we win ...

I hope you are understand me

Yes, I understand what you mean now. There are a lot of players who play for years without being attacked and only nobeling barbs or inactives. You only see who is the better player in a real fight.

In my opinion one should care about village points. More points => Less farm space => Weaker nuke => Using more troops to clear targets => Using more resources => Storing less resources => Fewer nobles => Longer time to finish your enemy.

I know I care too much about the details. But I also have more armies than I can use, but I could always use more nobles :)

DeletedUser910

Yes, I understand what you mean now. There are a lot of players who play for years without being attacked and only nobeling barbs or inactives. You only see who is the better player in a real fight.

In my opinion one should care about village points. More points => Less farm space => Weaker nuke => Using more troops to clear targets => Using more resources => Storing less resources => Fewer nobles => Longer time to finish your enemy.

I know I care too much about the details. But I also have more armies than I can use, but I could always use more nobles :)

If your goal is to win the world, points are meaningless. You would actually want less points so you can build more troops to defend and kill your enemies. That's why in more experienced tribes you'll see players villages with less then 10000 points. That's done purposely so they can have more troops per village. I personally don't care much about the details because I don't take the game all the serious. The first year I started playing, I did care about all the details, but now I realize, it's not really worth my time or effort at this point.

controleng

if you are check your account regularly you are wasting your time here becouse you are interest what's happening the world ....
That means wasting of time play or not you are hang kog in or writing in forum :D

controleng

if you are check your account regularly you are wasting your time here becouse you are interest what's happening the world ....
That means wasting of time play or not you are hang kog in or writing in forum :D

DeletedUser910

I'm interested in the world ending ASAP. lol!! Why do you think people are flocking to HELL so quickly? Most of them just want the world to end so they can leave the game. I'd join your tribe too [player]controleng[/player] if it would end the world today. lol!! That's the main goal. I honestly could care less who wins or lose. All my friends I've played with when the world started are gone.The tribe I was in that I cared about has long disbanded. Invite everyone from WLE and see how many members join HELL. Or did you do that already?

controleng

I have no aim to finish this game like this xander ; I invite who play this game seriously or respect our friendship at the past.

Wle dukes never invited by me .... They lost this game and they never seen end of this game in Leader tribe. Becouse ıf they manage big tribe (at the past ) , you have to responsible from loses. We attack old friends in wle becouse their huge ego ?

And I dont like inactive players especially someone waste the time for an victory and than they will get same position with them ... No I can not give any tolarete for them.

Listen here ;
Now 130 player seen in W1 and most of them under million account. and I can not gave them any chance to finish this game with 4th places in game. most of them juct log in and never help tribemates but just they try to in game but the others war with enemies every single day ;

Oh no xander we never finish this game like this.

Last edited:

DeletedUser910

I wonder if abandons count in terms of % owned by a tribe or is it just the active villages?

You inviting all these WLE members will help to end the world sooner though. That's a fact, no matter how you look at it. You are gaining a larger % of the world with every member you invite into your tribe. Just a few more large members. =oD

DeletedUser

If your goal is to win the world, points are meaningless. You would actually want less points so you can build more troops to defend and kill your enemies. That's why in more experienced tribes you'll see players villages with less then 10000 points. That's done purposely so they can have more troops per village. I personally don't care much about the details because I don't take the game all the serious. The first year I started playing, I did care about all the details, but now I realize, it's not really worth my time or effort at this point.

I can understand you don't want to spend time on downgrading. But doesn't this world have the account manager feature? It's just a few clicks to keep your villages in good shape.

I wonder if abandons count in terms of % owned by a tribe or is it just the active villages?

For domination, the percentage is of player owned villages.

DeletedUser910

I can understand you don't want to spend time on downgrading. But doesn't this world have the account manager feature? It's just a few clicks to keep your villages in good shape.

For domination, the percentage is of player owned villages.

Yeah.. I had checked it out after I posted and it's definitely player owned villages. Still, abandons taken does add to the %'s as well.

DeletedUser

Yeah.. I had checked it out after I posted and it's definitely player owned villages. Still, abandons taken does add to the %'s as well.

That is right, but taking abandoned villages also increases the number of player owned villages. So it is always better to noble the existing player owned villages.

Code:
HELL:      	105571 	   62.82 %
WLE:       	58690 	   34.92 %
Tribeless:  	2923 	    1.74 %
Winner:    	71 	    0.04 %
Haita:     	68 	    0.04 %
Heaven:    	69 	    0.04 %
WW+III:    	179 	    0.11 %
PALAU:     	140 	    0.08 %
TRaP:      	348 	    0.21 %

For 70% domination HELL requires another 40235 Barbarian villages or 12071 player owned villages. So with the current nobeling rate of almost 5000 villages a month, they are looking at around 2½ months before requesting the end game vote, or 8+ months if we are talking barb nobeling. So it is really worth it to focus on the player owned villages, especially as players deleting their account will give a good boost to the domination.

controleng

Yes you are right ;
* Percentage of player owned villages.

Please note that once a world has been closed for at least 9 months the dominance criteria will be reduced to 70%.

But how do we win a world? *NEW*

One or two tribes can trigger a vote for deciding how the world will end by owning 85% of all player owned villages. Note that unlike the requirement for disabling restarts/morale, the two tribes must be allied.

Once a vote starts players on the world can either vote for the world to end after 2 months, 3 months or when all enemy opposition has been nobled out of the world. At least 50% of voters must vote for an option for it to go through. If that does not happen, the poll will be rerun with only the two most popular choices available.

Please note that the rank 1 tribe will be declared as the overall winner, and only players in the rank 1 tribe will receive premium prizes.

However, we are aware that all worlds are different and so for some it would take a very long time to trigger the vote. We will also accept requests from tribe leaders for the vote to start on a case by case basis. These will be carefully considered by our team and then either accepted/declined. If declined you must wait another 3 months before sending in a request. Please do not send in a request unless your tribe or your alliance has at least 70% domination

As you see ; Just we need 12k villages to win game this is so easy for us becouse we are taking enemies villages it means that 2*enemies villages is equal to lower duration to win game :d

controleng

Yes you are right ;
* Percentage of player owned villages.

Please note that once a world has been closed for at least 9 months the dominance criteria will be reduced to 70%.

But how do we win a world? *NEW*

One or two tribes can trigger a vote for deciding how the world will end by owning 85% of all player owned villages. Note that unlike the requirement for disabling restarts/morale, the two tribes must be allied.

Once a vote starts players on the world can either vote for the world to end after 2 months, 3 months or when all enemy opposition has been nobled out of the world. At least 50% of voters must vote for an option for it to go through. If that does not happen, the poll will be rerun with only the two most popular choices available.

Please note that the rank 1 tribe will be declared as the overall winner, and only players in the rank 1 tribe will receive premium prizes.

However, we are aware that all worlds are different and so for some it would take a very long time to trigger the vote. We will also accept requests from tribe leaders for the vote to start on a case by case basis. These will be carefully considered by our team and then either accepted/declined. If declined you must wait another 3 months before sending in a request. Please do not send in a request unless your tribe or your alliance has at least 70% domination

As you see ; Just we need 12k villages to win game this is so easy for us becouse we are taking enemies villages it means that 2*enemies villages is equal to lower duration to win game :d