loEN v BH

DeletedUser

Well seeing as their wasnt a thread for this already (or if their was i apologise) i thought I'd start one.

The loEN v BH war has been ongoing for months it started 235 days ago and to be honest i dont see no real progress been made by either side its almost a stalemate... Which is surprising considering BH's sheer size and village and troop ratio over loEN (please dont bring up the 'BH is fighting this many fronts' garbage up). Not to mention that but who would imagine 'puny inactive, worthless' loEN putting up a fight maybe the world underestimated loEN, or maybe BH are simply not as good as they make out?

When the War first started loEN made huge progress ripping apart BH defences and making short work of their enemies, like a knife cutting through butter. They were on the outskirts of k20, morale was high everything was going their way.... But then they hit the rock 'Troikos' who lets face it has been the shield against the loEN southern advance.. since then its been a stalemate, but BH always seamed to be in front.. until now. With troikos leaving could this be a changing of tables? activity on all BH/loEN fronts seams to be decreasing from the BH side, is this just a sudden dip in BH form? or is it BH feeling the preassure and crumbling undermeath it?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Side 1:
Tribes: BH., BH
Side 2:
Tribes: LoEN

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 3
Side 2: 18
Difference: 15

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 28,699
Side 2: 166,621
Difference: 137,922

chart

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Side 1: 3
Side 2: 41
Difference: 38

chart

Side 1: 28,699
Side 2: 388,016
Difference: 359,317

chart

Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last week

Side 1: 5
Side 2: 127
Difference: 122

chart

Side 1: 49,207
Side 2: 1,202,829
Difference: 1,153,622

chart

Side 1:

Side 2:

Timeframe: Last month

Side 1: 184
Side 2: 298
Difference: 114

chart

Side 1: 1,481,904
Side 2: 2,637,176
Difference: 1,155,272

chart

DeletedUser

wow! anyone in loen remember me? havent had skype on for an age inbox me oooh exciting times shame my original account is gone was on an awesome front with you guys good luck?

DeletedUser67579

actually this has been going on longer than that, the original one was canceled at one point and we started a new one. I will admit that the lost of Triokos will be a large one but BH will come back we always do. We where thought to be the underdog for a long time and many thought we would never make a mark in the world. Time will tell what the outcome with be.

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Shows how much you really remember.

BH was NEVER an underdog during your duration as leader. BH was an underdog once, a very long time ago.... If you bother to check the pnp round the time frame, you can see that i cheered/expected BH to be good.

Stop trying to lie and make something your not. You are the top dog and have been since you merged yourselves larger than ram. Remember that?? The pnp does...

DeletedUser

I find hilarious that someone posts that he is quiting, then get targeted, to end up having someone running on the PnP. Way to go buddy.

We have overeached on recruiting sometimes, but we have less active members than Phx and Loen (+ hidden Phx accounts in HG and Courage, etc...) combined, so we are underdogs. We are working on reducing that number so we will get a real picture soon enough. :icon_smile:

DeletedUser

Do not under estimate BH from the recent stats they are busy with cleanup as we all have been at some point.

tsj - it has been a long time, shoot me a line some time.

but we have less active members than Phx and Loen
- if that is true your sitters must be very busy, because I have incoming from bh players that haven't increased in points much since Jan.

DeletedUser67579

BH was NEVER an underdog during your duration as leader. BH was an underdog once, a very long time ago.... If you bother to check the pnp round the time frame, you can see that i cheered/expected BH to be good.

Stop trying to lie and make something your not. You are the top dog and have been since you merged yourselves larger than ram. Remember that?? The pnp does...

Wow nice to see that you can not understand what you read. I did not post that we where underdogs while I was Duke in fact I was speaking of the time that you are talking about. Paj get your head out of your a** and at least try to pay attention to what others are saying instead of making yourself look foolish reaching to try and make something out of nothing.

DeletedUser

Wow nice to see that you can not understand what you read. I did not post that we where underdogs while I was Duke in fact I was speaking of the time that you are talking about. Paj get your head out of your a** and at least try to pay attention to what others are saying instead of making yourself look foolish reaching to try and make something out of nothing.

Perhaps you should have addressed this to Paj AND Noobaxes as he seemed to think you guys are still underdogs also...

so we are underdogs.

DeletedUser

Do not under estimate BH from the recent stats they are busy with cleanup as we all have been at some point.

tsj - it has been a long time, shoot me a line some time.

- if that is true your sitters must be very busy, because I have incoming from bh players that haven't increased in points much since Jan.
:icon_rolleyes: are u real or we imagine ur there....u have been inactive for mounths urself and came back only fo Phoenx usage :icon_confused: are a multi account of Paj? :axemen:

[no clue how Paj end having his hands so deep in all the enemy tribes, it was D2,RAM,HG,Loen] no wonder he wins his wars :)

DeletedUser79042

Underdog may refer to:

I had to look this up. :icon_idea:

We have overeached on recruiting sometimes, but we have less active members than Phx and Loen (+ hidden Phx accounts in HG and Courage, etc...) combined, so we are underdogs. We are working on reducing that number so we will get a real picture soon enough
This is AMAZING. What a pity that someone from BH would ever post such a thing... :icon_sad:

I will admit that the lost of Triokos
the ... lost - not the loss ???

Triokos - not ... Troikos ???

I am not saying that you are bad in english or you do not remember the names, but your agony is evident :icon_neutral:

if that is true your sitters must be very busy, because I have incoming from bh players that haven't increased in points much since Jan.
nah. Phoenx are probably the only pwd holders in this world according to what I keep reading. :icon_biggrin:

Do not under estimate BH
BH underestimates themselves. Pity. ENDE.

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I find hilarious that someone posts that he is quiting, then get targeted, to end up having someone running on the PnP. Way to go buddy.

We have overeached on recruiting sometimes, but we have less active members than Phx and Loen (+ hidden Phx accounts in HG and Courage, etc...) combined, so we are underdogs. We are working on reducing that number so we will get a real picture soon enough. :icon_smile:

*yawn*

I will grant you the underdog role then, as the definition is stated. BH was never expected to win this war. :icon_razz:

Well, my head is not in my ass.. and things are pretty clear. According to R2's definition, then yes, BH was NEVER an underdog until you declared on Phoenx. Up until that point, every war declaration BH ever made, BH was predicted to win by the general consensus of w30. So maybe its you that has your head up Noob's ass??? I dont have to reach anywhere to prove you wrong, rethae.. You lie out your ass daily.

Ill state it one more time, "BH WAS NEVER AN UNDERDOG" change your sympathy story to something more realistic... Like maybe we left you no choice and no other people to recruit other than Echao and some HG riff raff???

DeletedUser

Expected to win by general consensus?!? That is ridiculous. Wars are won on the battlefield, all tribes involved make decisions and strategies that makes the difference.

Phx by itself would NEVER beat us, with Loen, time will tell. Once again, it will take a large, strong stable and active coalition to beat us, nothing less.

It will be an endurance war.

DeletedUser79042

It will be an endurance war.

is

But it is allright, I see no big signs of you fighting anyway. You probably have all this figured out with Paj and he will recruit you after you betray BH as well :p

DeletedUser

I am busy doing management work. :icon_wink:

I will be back. I don't see many signs of Phx fighting either so we will have plenty of time to get back at that.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser67579

Can't have it both ways either we where underdog once or we never where. Make up you mind.

DeletedUser79042

I will be back. I don't see many signs of Phx fighting either so we will have plenty of time to get back at that.

management - waste of time :lol:

I will be back.
You are ... gone ? LOL :lol: Cool! Stay put where you are :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Which translates to I am busy moving from player to player waiting the appropriate time before launching attacks. You are doing a great job it is very evident when you send the attacks...they are well timed and targeted well. Also evident when well sent attacking players do not defend at all and their attack troops die at home with no defense. Takes a long time to attack but the management skill of defense also takes more time. If you defended where you attack from you would not get back to your own account for a month or more.

You send 'em we will kill 'em - now we just need to cat the crap out of some so the rebuilding keeps someone else busy. :)

DeletedUser

I can manage a lot of things at the same time, but I can't be there all the time. :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser79042

We understand the 24 hrs limitations, but if you go the neighbour or ... cafe, you seem good to go. But hey. This is Phoenx way! You must be one of them afterall !!! :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

I am pretty sure my overall skill level could match some in Phx, but I do not have ego that is big enough to be a good fit. :lol: