loEN v BH

DeletedUser67579

no more than you wronged me but you never admit that anyway this is why I stay away old news

Mike
the plan is not finished yet

DeletedUser

post-it-jaguar.jpg

So I see

bronse

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
no more than you wronged me but you never admit that anyway this is why I stay away old news

Thats not the way I remember it no !! I would to love hear how I wronged you ?? I have all still copied and saved and not changed one bit, as if I posted it, I would be accused of altering things, but as you say old news. I am unsure of anything I ever told you were lies ???
I will say the truth again PHONEIX ARE COMING :)

DeletedUser

So CrispyCargo has been banned... Another account which could possibily be lost, Not been a good few weeks for BH has it :lol:

DeletedUser79042

So CrispyCargo has been banned... Another account which could possibily be lost, Not been a good few weeks for BH has it :lol:

Even though it is against the rules to discuss bans etc etc, I will comment on the last sentence of yours. My sensors tell me that there will be more no good weeks 2 come for BH, especially after reviving dead accounts etc etc all fashionable acts. But, meh, who cares... BH anti-Paj leadership rocks as usual :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

lol, did the LOEN noobs lose yet? :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser92

...but scorpion pride was THE's acad. ...

It's been a long time, and all, but I'm 100% certain that THE never had an academy. We might have worked with and even considered recruiting some of S_P, but we neeeeverrr had an academy. We didn't believe in academies/family tribes/etc. They all have uses, but we were a group which focused on overall quality. It's a certain type of play-style effective at certain times. What more can I say?

I know, randomly stopped in after talking to Atraeus for a bit.

DeletedUser79042

Since I decided to pop up here after some time and before everybody goes away in W100, why not share the LoEN stats with you?

Side 1:
Tribes: BH
Side 2:
Tribes: LoEN

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 206
Side 2: 807
Difference: 601

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,971,991
Side 2: 7,767,365
Difference: 5,795,374

chart

Annihilation ... :xmas eek:

Last edited:

DeletedUser70594

SO they are losing ground on another front too?? :icon_confused:

DeletedUser99939

Since I decided to pop up here after some time and before everybody goes away in W100, why not share the LoEN stats with you?

Side 1:
Tribes: BH
Side 2:
Tribes: LoEN

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 206
Side 2: 807
Difference: 601

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,971,991
Side 2: 7,767,365
Difference: 5,795,374

chart

Annihilation ... :xmas eek:

chugga chugga chugga chuggga chugga chuga choo choo!

Here we go again! :lol:

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
dont worry, he isnt any good whatsoever. Believe it took that clown two years to learn what a church does...

DeletedUser

Okey i have seen you been posting comment and been general douchy on this forum, as much as i know.. you didn't even know what unit to use in your "trains" as you could call it, i would rather say you have very slow fingers or you are a member of the group so called "noobs".. i would prefer the second one in this case.

Although you have just been nominated to today's joke, whit our film on you when you bungee jumped, you bringed down the bridge too..