ROMANIAN1235

Reaction score
Can I log in to someone else's account once for a couple of minutes, for the sole purpose of buying some Premium Points on their account? The ones I have cannot be transferred and I would like my tribe mate to have PP so they can play better. I know the letter of the rules, but I'm wondering if such an action is permissible if it does not break the spirit of the rules :)

Friendly Mode

blocked
Reaction score
im afraid this is only permissable if you and your friend play on different worlds.
Nonetheless, i'd suggest you write a ticket to support and potentially you might be given permission given your situation.

Upvote 0

DaWolf85

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Can I log in to someone else's account once for a couple of minutes, for the sole purpose of buying some Premium Points on their account? The ones I have cannot be transferred and I would like my tribe mate to have PP so they can play better. I know the letter of the rules, but I'm wondering if such an action is permissible if it does not break the spirit of the rules :)
Logging into another player's account on the same game world would indeed be a breach of rules, regardless of purpose. However, what you could potentially do is log in on a different world - one your account does not play - and buy the premium points there, as they will not be locked to the one world.

Upvote 0