Lol GG

Huraaaa

Reaction score
Since nobody else had posted it i’ll just do it instead. This is hilarious. Lol first act like our ALLY , while being ally with UC/NC tribes... Watching the ”war” then when we are weakened they go in and declare a ear middle of the night when most are sleeping. Not like they had to gone that far were already fighting 2 tribes/prob even three or four. Lol Nice play and then what? When all of u have worked togheter to take down one tribe, just gonna keep playing like....

Attachments

• 43F2A546-9880-45DA-94AE-72D993094FB5.png
    43F2A546-9880-45DA-94AE-72D993094FB5.png
    769.6 KB · Views: 65
  • 0436299C-1264-4887-BAE6-46DAC0F852BD.png
    0436299C-1264-4887-BAE6-46DAC0F852BD.png
    512.5 KB · Views: 63

Huraaaa

Reaction score
Oh well. Im playing as a support but some didnt even get to play really. ” came from nowhere ”

T4smanian Devil

Reaction score
Since nobody else had posted it i’ll just do it instead. This is hilarious. Lol first act like our ALLY , while being ally with UC/NC tribes... Watching the ”war” then when we are weakened they go in and declare a ear middle of the night when most are sleeping. Not like they had to gone that far were already fighting 2 tribes/prob even three or four. Lol Nice play and then what? When all of u have worked togheter to take down one tribe, just gonna keep playing like....
next time please write it in your profile : DONT ATTACK AT MIDNIGHT OF WEEKEND
then we will know when we can manage to attack you :)

T4smanian Devil

Reaction score
3 vs 1 ?

SF has SA as academy tribe and NoName is only 15 members :) it was actually 15 vs 40 :D i dont have time to talk here much but you can ask the reason of this WAR from your hallonbandan92 that talked as GOD and called SF as A shield for NoName :D shield got eaten by NameLess.

Good luck , see you next world but without excuse.

Erag

Reaction score
3 vs 1 ?

SF has SA as academy tribe and NoName is only 15 members :) it was actually 15 vs 40 :D i dont have time to talk here much but you can ask the reason of this WAR from your hallonbandan92 that talked as GOD and called SF as A shield for NoName :D shield got eaten by NameLess.

Good luck , see you next world but without excuse.
15 agianst 40? Dafuq are u on about...

Mate either SF or SA was full. Also it was like 70 against 30... NoName, UC, NNC,COMA and COMA! Vs SF and SA seems fair right? And u stabbed as an ally in the middle of the night to help your NAP in the war but if u sleep better at night claiming u were 15 against 40 then let it be so

And how hard is it to push through a back line that has all def in front fighting another tribe and not really expecting a ally tribe to start a war in the middle of the night

Last edited:

T4smanian Devil

Reaction score
15 agianst 40? Dafuq are u on about...

Mate either SF or SA was full. Also it was like 70 against 30... NoName, UC, NNC,COMA and COMA! Vs SF and SA seems fair right? And u stabbed as an ally in the middle of the night to help your NAP in the war but if u sleep better at night claiming u were 15 against 40 then let it be so

And how hard is it to push through a back line that has all def in front fighting another tribe and not really expecting a ally tribe to start a war in the middle of the night
u guys have to play something else except tw
it was sf's leadership noobish that had war with everyone , u know why? cuz they proud on themselves to invite big players and free to noble south east north west
NoName had nothing to eat and sf sent msg for each claims :D if we were small in villages count reason wasnt our noobish , it was that we respect to our ally and even sent members to sf to send def but sf was looking on us as their academy or even worst than that ;)))
be nice to everyone and ask them to be nice with u

DeletedUser122375

hey exo :) good to see you bro. well in all honesty i am not where i am because i am good or boosting. its simply because everyone else suck so terribly :D
Ye seems like everyone else didnt manage to Noble 18 villages from Pushaccs, but yeah you didnt boost at all since u got those 9 external villages ;)

Haram B

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
no idea where those numbers came from haha :d but somehow that post made me smile. so here is a like for you :p

DeletedUser122375

Ye you didnt start with Contra, Req, Req2,Req3 and than merged with Atribe and Image, keep playing stupid but anyone with half a brain knows how pathetic your Account is.

El Bahattee

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Ye you didnt start with Contra, Req, Req2,Req3 and than merged with Atribe and Image, keep playing stupid but anyone with half a brain knows how pathetic your Account is.
Are you legit dumb or are you just acting? You really think we started with the req tribes lollllll, they declared war on us and invited everyone so we just trolled them, thats why me and crim and idk who else joined, it was just for the lolz haha

Hektik

Forum Personality 2019
Reaction score
Ye seems like everyone else didnt manage to Noble 18 villages from Pushaccs, but yeah you didnt boost at all since u got those 9 external villages ;)

401502729f73640d0a7b61f3accc182b.png

I hope this doesn't mean you are pushing for your tribe o_O