Lol GG

DeletedUser122375

Are you legit dumb or are you just acting? You really think we started with the req tribes lollllll, they declared war on us and invited everyone so we just trolled them, thats why me and crim and idk who else joined, it was just for the lolz haha

Yeah thats why you still have Req players in your tribe and even sent some to Bucket as Spys, why am i not surprised that you kids keep on backstabbing every single tribe you encounter since youre 2 scared of a proper fight lmao. Hektik 5/25 and 18/27 are pretty different relations while we`ve had those 5 Villas from one account that couldnt bring the needed activity for a world without Nightmode.
But hey the fact that noone in your tribe got any bashpoints from your "war" against req really makes it believable!

crimsoni

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Yeah thats why you still have Req players in your tribe and even sent some to Bucket as Spys, why am i not surprised that you kids keep on backstabbing every single tribe you encounter since youre 2 scared of a proper fight lmao. Hektik 5/25 and 18/27 are pretty different relations while we`ve had those 5 Villas from one account that couldnt bring the needed activity for a world without Nightmode.
But hey the fact that noone in your tribe got any bashpoints from your "war" against req really makes it believable!
angels-aliens-with-jetpacks.jpg

El Bahattee

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
LOOOOL okay so you are legit dumb, could have just said it in the beginning :)
Btw bashpoints is not a word and if you mean OD then you are just talking out of your ass cause thats not true :)