Loners

DeletedUser

Loners is back. It was once created on UK3, as a random tribe. We simply created it for the fun of it, little did we know there was so much potential on the rim, we picked it all up, those worthy became Loners, and those who weren't we destroyed. We have returned to do the exact same thing we once accomplished, Loners is now recruiting. Mail BurningMoonlight (Carlito50/Cruddy17) for any recruitment questions. Now that we are both back from our short vacation off tribalwars, we plan to make our return a big one indeed. Have a good day, good luck to all.

Feel the need to flame for my terrible recruitment thread? By all means, go ahead. This is just a fair invitation to anyone with potential in the rim, we are looking and hopefully will find.

portugal737

Maybe you should join a new world rather then one wherepeople already have 1 mil points.

DeletedUser

Maybe you should join a new world rather then one wherepeople already have 1 mil points.

Maybe you should hit delete on W13 as you are getting no where, just as you are on this thread. Anyone who knows cruddy and I know our potential. Everyone thought the same about UK3, after a 1 month late start, in approximately 3 months we made the top 20, and our tribe with about 16 members was ranked 18th. Yes, we weren't the highest in points, but we surely dominated our area, we although disbanded and joined the world's number 1 tribe short after hitting the top 20. This world will be different, we can assure that.

portugal737

Lmao, I already gave away all my villages and just staying there until someone in INSO gets me something.

And go ahead, but we are not 1 month in, we are almost 7 months in I think.. But w.e, you may be exprienced but you wont get far as BORED and other large tribes have already started taking over the rim.

DeletedUser

Lmao, I already gave away all my villages and just staying there until someone in INSO gets me something.

And go ahead, but we are not 1 month in, we are almost 7 months in I think.. But w.e, you may be exprienced but you wont get far as BORED and other large tribes have already started taking over the rim.

Glad to hear it. You really think BORED would want to come after a 140 point player? Feel free to check our location, or I'll kindly point it out ; K72. Only threat would be Magic which has some dominance of that continent, none are near us although and I doubt they would want to waste their time on us.

portugal737

Thats true, but when your tribe gets to 500k, it would just be an easy picking for them.. Im not saying anything bad, lol, Im just saying why go on a world thats already started..?

DeletedUser

I dont see the reason behind the flaming of this thread.

Theres always rim tribes that make it far in worlds, even making #1 quite a good number of times. I dont see why this couldnt be the w43 dominant rim tribe.

And anyway its always good to see good players and tribes joining up at any stag of a world.

Good luck is all I can say :icon_razz:

-Tech

DeletedUser

Thats true, but when your tribe gets to 500k, it would just be an easy picking for them.. Im not saying anything bad, lol, Im just saying why go on a world thats already started..?

Because the newer world's settings are terrible.

I dont see the reason behind the flaming of this thread.

Theres always rim tribes that make it far in worlds, even making #1 quite a good number of times. I dont see why this couldnt be the w43 dominant rim tribe.

And anyway its always good to see good players and tribes joining up at any stag of a world.

Good luck is all I can say :icon_razz:

-Tech

Exactly. Thank you for your feed back, Tech. BORED seems to have the best in this world as of now, will be fun watching you.

DeletedUser

oooooh, this is interesting...

I might just have to be there this summer (if you want a nub like me)

DeletedUser

oooooh, this is interesting...

I might just have to be there this summer (if you want a nub like me)

I've yet to hear about you, but looking at your join date, you seem to be one of the oldies :). Newbies these days are too cocky, Old school > New school.

If you would like to join, just mail BurningMoonlight.

DeletedUser

I've yet to hear about you, but looking at your join date, you seem to be one of the oldies :). Newbies these days are too cocky, Old school > New school.

If you would like to join, just mail BurningMoonlight.

I wouldn't expect you to :) I used to play a ton back... quite a long time ago. But I just recently re-joined here in 43, learning alot of new stuff... It is interesting how much the style of play changes in three years.

I would have to disagree with that :icon_razz:

But always good to have new people around so hope you get off to a good start :)

BORED have done better with less players... until the two core giants clash that is all we have to base opinions on. But, to be fair, your CoD operation went through like greased lighting.

DeletedUser

I wouldn't expect you to :) I used to play a ton back... quite a long time ago. But I just recently re-joined here in 43, learning alot of new stuff... It is interesting how much the style of play changes in three years.

BORED have done better with less players... until the two core giants clash that is all we have to base opinions on. But, to be fair, your CoD operation went through like greased lighting.

I still believe old school > new school any day. When did you quit? I myself am from W14, my co player being an oldie as yourself, is from W1. He has taught me basically everything I know today.

DeletedUser

I played world 4, was in XL/XXL. From what I can tell they are GX now. I played world one too, but not very seriously. World 4 was where I learned everything, I dabbled in worlds after that, up to eight maybe... then I had to quit in the spring of 2007 for a social life. well, now I have a social life, so I am getting back in :)

DeletedUser

Good luck, i hope it works out. You have your work cut out for sure, but its not impossible. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

I played world 4, was in XL/XXL. From what I can tell they are GX now. I played world one too, but not very seriously. World 4 was where I learned everything, I dabbled in worlds after that, up to eight maybe... then I had to quit in the spring of 2007 for a social life. well, now I have a social life, so I am getting back in :)

Ah :p. My social and school life made me quit for about 3-4 months, now I'm back out of retirement and so is Cruddy.

DeletedUser

Yes actually. Me and cruddy17 will be and our premade, Fame as well I believe.

And yourself?

I am thinking about it... I wouldn't be able to join till may though :( The perfect time for fun and easy RIM pickings :)

DeletedUser

I am thinking about it... I wouldn't be able to join till may though :( The perfect time for fun and easy RIM pickings :)

If you would like, just skype me. We're the only ones talking at this point and I feel as if we are spamming. Rim is amazing when you know what to do, you can dominate it and in a few months go to core and dominate it as well. I'm sure you would know how to. I won't be able to play with my full potential for some time, but I will be extremely active and aggresive in W49. Hopefully it'll be muy last because it'll most likely be my last. Moderator, feel free to close this. My apologies for the spam.

-Carl