long ago....

• Thread starter DeletedUser79686
  • Start date

DeletedUser79686

What was is no longer.... it was the good old days....
wonder what happened to King Fruish?
cleaning out my saved mail's....:icon_wink:

For questions please contact Zaytam The spirit of KING FRUISH

This is THE REAL DEVILS REJECTS. This was my first tribe and this will be my last tribe. If this means i am last man standing so be it. Long live Im The Reaper . Its better to believe in something worth dieing for then take cover as a coward

My friends
Player Online status
8anos8anos Delete entry
CalDug Delete entry
Im The Reaper Delete entry
jonilou Delete entry
keenas Delete entry
nickthegreat217 Delete entry
Norfy1957 Delete entry
Pridster Delete entry
Queen Gantlet Delete entry
Serb Warlord Delete entry
stegwan Delete entry
trickstertd Delete entry
Xaiwior Delete entry

DeletedUser83060

appl.gif
Im gonna miss you Queeny
whip.gif

DeletedUser79686

Dear

c0032509.jpg

you really need to get a check on things, I have more then tried to tell you the tough talk is very tiring and that I m trying to keep this as un-personal-able as possible but you insist on the drama, guess it's what makes you tick...or

imagesbi.jpg
:icon_razz::lol:

and you probably had your bowl of cereal again today ...

imagesgzr.jpg
*note bottom right hand corner adds to his own demise.

I have tried to make light of all as we have been T.W. neighbors for some time now. this is what i think of you now.
indexiw.jpg

I just want to have fun while playing this here game. and i find it depressing when you and others make it personal, I haven't been mean but more then accepting of everyone on here. I could of sent tickets on a lot of ppl over the last year and a half of me playing, But i never did.

I knew my fate coming back into this game after me being
imagesnmw.jpg

which I know I was innocent of any wrong doing, and that's all that matter's to me. and guess i didn't suck hard enough to win my appeal. I hold no grudges , not saying i wasn't mad at the time, yes I was. but its done and over with and i have moved on. i think what was more shitty was being booted from free with no discussion. probably to save face. heh...:icon_rolleyes:

you have indeed been taking my villages as the stat's show. but don't take to much credit as it was not so much you who has done me in from free, but others. You are a Dirty fighter, and i suggest anyone who is around him take him out first. He knocks everything down to below level 10 and then nobles the village...LOL which is not how i would want to spend my time, building it all back up.
so you are a
ddmclear.jpg
so hooray for your success on taking them with the help of several others. and that go's for you also Sweeny. and this is what i have to say to you..

http://www.twstats.com/en31/index.p...&pn=-1&type=lose&enemy=-1&enemyt=-1&min=&max=

So.... May i suggest some light reading....

imagesof.jpg
indexrb.jpg
imageslu.jpg

You have won the award for best actor in T.W. Best award for the cover ups, cheating, and talking behind ppls backs, to get your seat in free.
Is your nose still wet?

indexke.jpg
Congratulations ZERO

This is what i have to say to you.....

imagesjc.jpg

I and many others will laugh if this so in deed happens. I say good luck zero. take the rest of the scraps of my villages. leave me alone as you just cant get passed your hatred towards me. I wish you happy gaming from here on out. :)

Queeny

P.S. Take my villages but respect me while doing so, and leave me with my dignity. I know how the game is played and the role of the tribe.

DeletedUser83060

LOL, you are toooo funny, anyways, i give it a 8/10, Good PnP!
pop.gif

DeletedUser83060

bis.gif

Side 1:
Players: Z3120C00L
Side 2:
Players: Queen Gantlet

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 38
Side 2: 0
Difference: 38

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 341,184
Side 2: 0
Difference: 341,184

chart

UPDATED 10/11/10, just to show the total amount!!!

Last edited:

DeletedUser

So I am missing something here but you own all those villages now?

DeletedUser83060

Oh yeah, They are all mine now, she killed some of my nobles, but the job is getting done.