long live HOT

DeletedUser

TO ALL HOT MEMBERS FROM Sibman and Omnitank

Please take this as notification that in 24 hours from now HOT will be no more.

The disention in the tribe over the last 48 hours has made it impossible for this tribe to function successfully no matter who is in charge.

The bad language and lack of respect to both Sibman and Omnitank is unacceptable and has made both of us realise that there is no way back for HOT.

The blame is not laid at any member/members but the rules that Jester originally set the tribe up with and that the tribe has tried to run by can no longer be held true. HOT stood for togetherness and respect and that the last few days have shown is no longer there.

HOT will remain open for 24hrs at which time Celia50138 will disband the tribe.

Sibman will be joining RoBTAC any player wishing to follow him and join please mail him for an invite

Omnitank will be joining TW any player wishing to follow him and join please mail him for an invite

We are sad to see this day but it is something that we both along with Jester feel is the only option left to us.

We both sicerely hope that we can get every HOT member to agree to one last thing. No matter which side (if any) you choose to join you will never attack any member that was in HOT. We both pledge that we wont do this and hope you will too.

To all members of HOT thankyou for making HOT what it was we hope you enjoy the game in whatever tribe you decide to join.

Thankyou
Sibman
Omnitank

DeletedUser

i just joined 3 days ago i am gutted personal i blame Sibman for most of this for taking us out of the war and casing internal stuggle.

DeletedUser

I think this is fake, but I also think Sibman would make a fine addition for RoBAC. Also if Sibman thinks losing 1 village is bad he is making a very poor decision by joining an enemy of TW.

DeletedUser1618

Gee, look who joined RoBtaC...

I would never have expected that :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

I personally went to TW and will do anything in my power to take down any RoBaC members there are. Let me know who to attack boss :D

DeletedUser

I wish Jester was still here, he would not of let this happen.

I put my glass up to him, bieng the greatest player and duke of tribalwars... EVER.

DeletedUser

I wish Jester was still here, he would not of let this happen.

I put my glass up to him, bieng the greatest player and duke of tribalwars... EVER.

Jester is the one who suggested this. He also suggested that Sibman go to RoBaC :icon_evil:

Jester is a great guy dont get me wrong but I think sometimes we lift people to high/

DeletedUser

Jester is the one who suggested this. He also suggested that Sibman go to RoBaC :icon_evil:

Jester is a great guy dont get me wrong but I think sometimes we lift people to high/

Sibman and his carebearness will fit in fine.

DeletedUser

I was just about to ask what HOT was upto as we were still getting attacks on us even know there was a cease fire in place. We were retalling back but this explains it all now, looks like people were just doing what they felt like. Well good look to all those who were no part of this horrible affair.

DeletedUser2298

is this properly confirmed now? I cant believe HOT would break up :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

I was just about to ask what HOT was upto as we were still getting attacks on us even know there was a cease fire in place. We were retalling back but this explains it all now, looks like people were just doing what they felt like. Well good look to all those who were no part of this horrible affair.

there was never a ceasfire in place. We started to rebel against the traitor Sibman and continued our attacks.

Good luck!

DeletedUser419

Long live Jester of HOT.

Any one want to adopt me now since im going to be on my own?
perferaable a tribe close and in top 20.

DeletedUser1618

Yes, it is horrible for RoBaC eh? They actually have to do something other then scaring people with their name.

DeletedUser1205

Wow, just wow.

Tis truely a sad day for tribalwars.

May the Holy order rise again when the ashes of this war has settled.