long live HOT

DeletedUser817

Well, it wouldnt have been that hard to pass tw2 had our diplomacy stayed the same. It's better that we dont get people in here who will leave at first sign of tw or death coming upon us though.

I highly doubt that.

3 TW2 33.383.676 102.593.882 342 299.982 11155 9.197
4 HOTR 19.828.248 30.281.664 123 246.192 3486 8.687

DeletedUser

I highly doubt that.

3 TW2 33.383.676 102.593.882 342 299.982 11155 9.197
4 HOTR 19.828.248 30.281.664 123 246.192 3486 8.687

Well, Im sure we wouldnt if tw would have tried to stack players in tw2 to make their points higher. However, if things remained as they were, we would have Im sure. Take a look at how much we have grown lol. From nothing to 2/3 of tw2 within a couple of months. Man how long has it been since reborn has been up anyhow?

kramnullec

Well, Im sure we wouldnt if tw would have tried to stack players in tw2 to make their points higher. However, if things remained as they were, we would have Im sure. Take a look at how much we have grown lol. From nothing to 2/3 of tw2 within a couple of months. Man how long has it been since reborn has been up anyhow?

I think you will find growth somewhat harder as a red dot on TW maps as compaired to a blue one.

DeletedUser

Also you didn't grow, you merged tribes into yours.
Yes, enjoy the red dots.

DeletedUser2298

You know as well as I do that your chances have been hampered by the drop in the alliance but as I said before most of us ex-HOT guys will never attack true HOT players.

But we all know what a load of rubbish that is, because you'll still attack some HOTR players, and naturally HOTR will defend and support those players and when you find evidence of this you will use that as a reason to attack the "true HOT" players.
And how can TW talk about merging tribes into your own, you swallow up half the world, be interesting to find out what % of TW are actually true "TW'ers" now.

DeletedUser58

This is a pointless argument. Think my way or be eaten by TW :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser2298

Be TW or be owned by TW? Listen up DDR and Death :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

I like the squirrel. ;)

We are still growing it seems. ;) And no, we did not merge with a lot of other tribes. As you can see, we still have very few members compared with tw. Like a fourth of those members that joined were ex-hot Id bet. We had 70 members before the merge with MB, and now we have like 130.

DeletedUser4295

waw, HOT is still in my memory, it was wonderful being part of HOT back in 2006, and leading it to many victories..
I have Formed HOT on Lord of Ultima...

DeletedUser910

Was in HOT about a year after the world started. Was very surprised when it was disbanded.

DeletedUser910

All I remember is that HOT merged into D.D.R :p

I don't remember any merger. Just remember several leaders say they tired of the game and no one else wanted to lead. Then the tribe was disbanded. I went to TW (which became T:V later) since I was already in TW on World 2.