Long term predictions

DeletedUser

I'd be interested to see people's long term predictions for the world, I'm curious about what ideas crop up. I'll happily start....

Starting with the "small tribes". Those that only dominate one or 2 continents. TheR,I reckon they will be pushing north and west to take K27 from TAB, K37 from FSM and they effectively have K38 already as the tribe JCM84 is under protection of JCM84 (surprisingly) whom is alreadyin the TheR family.There is DEF controlling K84 and the other small tribe, currently having to deal with ZIPS is WEEE. It's possible TheR will eat WEEE from the southest.

Falcon are between Auphan and ZIPS. They don't seem to have too much of an issue with Auphan but they're getting edgy particularly about PEND, whom are part of the ZIPS family.

Moving on up to KOC... to gain any new ground they'll have to deal with EGO, ZIPS or SMOKE. Either through aimless nobling or EGO wanting to take the Rim so they can fight with their backs against the wall, I predict EGO will eventually move against them, possibly with a little assistance from the westernmost members of SMOKE.

We will be left with the 5 tribe families of Auphan, ZIPS, SMOKE, TheR, and EGO. TheR control the southeast and Auphan the northeast. the peace between the two tribe families means that unless disputes over Ks 27 and 37 cause a spark to ignite, both shall concentrate west when looking for expansion. As such, rather than the Westernos model of North vs South that we've all heard of, I predict an East vs West type conflict. ZIPS and Auphan will clash, and TheR and SMOKE will fight. EGO may be persuaded to aid SMOKE for their own safety, but I don't expect them to win. It will be the last ditch united fight many tribes have done before when faces with an overwhelming invader. Auphan will lose the war against ZIPS but it will be slow. TheR will lock down their continents, and may decide to intervene on either side, and will reach the target % of the world required.

It will end with TheR first, Zips second, and Auphan third.

I'm going to do somthing that's a first on internet forums and say I'm by no means an expert, having spent most of my time in and around K48, with a little experience further northwest, but not playing an exceedingly large role in the politics there, and so there may be misinterpretations or misinformation in my prediction, for which I apologise

DeletedUser

For more accurate prediction you should know that TheR declared on Zips a day ago. Should paint a prettier picture based on how you think it goes.

DeletedUser

Did not know that. Thanks for mentioning it. This will be very interesting indeed... Know any juicy details or reasons?

DeletedUser

Tis an interesting position for Auphan. If TheR win and anhilate ZIPS, Auphan will be surrounded.

DeletedUser

Did not know that. Thanks for mentioning it. This will be very interesting indeed... Know any juicy details or reasons?

Just the logical next step. TheR wanted to go before Zips finished wee and made a more distinct border. This will also give TheR a more "legitimate" reason to recruit wee players

DeletedUser105025

Auphan destroy all ?

Only prediction i could come up with.

DeletedUser

Wow forum activity again! I'll take what I can get and try my best to make it more lively so on that note I predict the following...
W66 gets owned by Auphan end of story. Anyone who argues is probably mentally challenged or flat out inferior :p

Woot! Lets see those responses now! he he ;)

DeletedUser

jkneen95, that has to be the worst, totally wrong set of predictions i have ever seen.

I can not see 1 single thing happening.

My favorite is this line: EGO may be persuaded to aid SMOKE for their own safety

Njc, would u please aid me for your own safety? pretty please? LOL

Njc and I do not agree on much, but if there is something i could feel confident we stand as one on...It is that u seem to be clueless.

Sorry.

DeletedUser

jkneen95, that has to be the worst, totally wrong set of predictions i have ever seen.

My favorite is this line: EGO may be persuaded to aid SMOKE for their own safety

Njc and I do not agree on much, but if there is something i could feel confident we stand as one on...It is that u seem to be clueless.

Sorry.

:lol: :lol: lol

DeletedUser

Sorry.

I didn't say he was clueless.. and I could understand how one would miss a war that was declared ~24 hours previous wherein there are only 13 total conquers at the moment. I enjoy the little boost of activity that has occurred and calling people clueless might leave me alone to spam as previous and we can't have that.. :lol:

Mail me a list where you need support though, I've got you covered.

DeletedUser108070

I didn't say he was clueless.. and I could understand how one would miss a war that was declared ~24 hours previous wherein there are only 13 total conquers at the moment. I enjoy the little boost of activity that has occurred and calling people clueless might leave me alone to spam as previous and we can't have that.. :lol:

Mail me a list where you need support though, I've got you covered.

i literally LOL'ed

DeletedUser

Breaking news!

Auphan is merging.

Into my account! :xmas tongue:

I've decided I need more co-players. About 26 more. So there it is. Beware, ZIPS and TheR! Once we're done merging, we're coming after y'all. :axemen:

(now, could everyone on W66 kindly donate a noble for this...well... noble cause)

DeletedUser

My prediction, The Commonwealth make a surprise appearance again and everyone else rage quits because of boredom. Commonwealth win. Game over.

Last edited by a moderator: