Long term predictions

DeletedUser

just let me know which villes are clear tag, can start merge soon lol, all these other ego mergers are getting boring

wolf, the internal king

DeletedUser110713

top 6 tribes: auphan, koc, ego, zips, theR and smoke. Ego merger with zips, theR merger with smoke and auphan merger with koc then (think)?
Koc will die soon, ego will die soon and theR will die soon, wolf merges with zips and creates a tribe called auphan 2.0 TAB rims smoke with 300 hour attacks, auphan barb since they are scared of Clear, pend declares war on auphan 2.0, makes wolf quit so only zips players are left on that account, they rim pend and clear, gh comes back and completely rims auphan 2.0. song zhao yu rims GH with noble trains that have 3 days cap between each noble and wins the world.

DeletedUser111516

just let me know which villes are clear tag, can start merge soon lol, all these other ego mergers are getting boring

wolf, the internal king

[15-09-2013 18:13:10] Thomas (Tashali/Nwaro): we can merge? :p
[15-09-2013 18:13:35] ~Ash: Guess we can if you get enough nobles :p And if wolf don't bribe me before you do
[15-09-2013 18:13:35] ~Ash: :D
[15-09-2013 18:13:58] Thomas (Tashali/Nwaro): lol
[15-09-2013 18:14:16] Thomas (Tashali/Nwaro): that'd be too many players on one acc I guess..

Wolfy Tashali too is in the list ;)

DeletedUser105025

Smoke + TheR merge, eat the rest or create another family tribe.

Continue to grow through eating Ego, while TheR recruits continue to pointlessly throw nukes at 2 stacked players in ZIPS.

Auphan continue to smash TheR, now known as Smoke. Zips continue to smash through TheR (Smoke) and also smash through Smoke originals. Smoke end up losing hard, and EGO push back, killing them. Smoke try join Zips or EGO.

Then we come to end game wars.

DeletedUser110713

Nah I doubt wolf would merge with tashali, these 3 mergers will never merge with each other I think.

DeletedUser105025

Not if they had sense. So theres always chance it could.