long time

DeletedUser

I haven't been here in forever. So anyone wanna fill me in on what happened the past year? I've tried reading the forums and cannot find anything.

DeletedUser

OHH nothing much

X Project - Xp returned to the world and took out dues and is just now working on winning the world :p

The Great 1One1

Hmmm....

V-V-V merged into S2ORMe. Kings and Garuda merged together to make Deus. Xp merged into Manic (I think?).

S2ORME and Deus warred Manic. Manic had a few internal disputes and lost the war, with many of the Manic players joining S2ORME.

S2ORME & RES then warred Deus and TTD. S2ORME then declared on Hyper, but shortly after the declaration on Hyper, there was a huge split within S2ORME and the tribe were divided into two, with the majority of the old Manic players (and some long-serving S2ORME players too) leaving S2ORME to form Ronin. Almost exactly this time last year, S2ORM declared defeat, with the majority of their best players going to Deus and the rest going to TTD.

Deus and TTD then warred, which Deus won. Deus and Hyper merged. And I think that's about that.

If I missed anything out, please correct me.

DeletedUser

The only thing you forgot to mention is that Hyper Worked along side of Deus through all those Wars.
We were silent on the forums but active on the battle field.
We now merged into Deus for the final cleaning up on this world :)