Look a Mod! *Run away

DeletedUser

Hello World 59,

I will be your new mod :D, the name is Andrew, some may know me from other worlds, some may not. Anyhow I am a nice guy.... I think :icon_rolleyes:. So you should have no reason to run away from me or be afraid of me :p. Unless you stole my cookies........ mmm.. i like cookies. Anyways, I'm just getting started here, so please you have to be a little bit patient with me.

If you have any questions please don't be afraid to ask, I would be glad to answer them to the best of my abilities if possible. I prefer pm or you can contact me on skype. Please follow the rules, and I wont have to punish anybody. I see that we have a fair group of good decent players, I wish everyone the best. I don't have any bunny outfits to give, but i'm sure we can make do. :icon_eek:

I would ask that everyone please double check before posting, cause often there might be a similar thread already created, or the issue might have been already addressed.

And ... thats about it I think. I hope that we can keep this forum clean, and enjoyable for all of us. If you have any issues, like I said before, please contact me. I think we can work something out over a cup of milk and some cookies.

Best of luck
~EC

Wallam

Good luck. Modding early world is awful if you make it through you'll be alright though :D

DeletedUser

is cookies slang for,
i mean its kind of random,
is it slang for weed?

DeletedUser

Welcome to the hut. I have no cookies, but i'm sure my mom can cook some for u, if you will be a nice boy

DeletedUser

is cookies slang for,
i mean its kind of random,
is it slang for weed?

DeletedUser

You've got me on the world. You're screwed. But welcome anyways :lol:!

athalie28

Looks like you've finally made it :) I promise I'll be good, dear. Gratz!

DeletedUser100590

I'm going to make you regret posting on my world by returning the meannessness :p

Much love <3

athalie28

I don't have any bunny outfits to give, but i'm sure we can make do. :icon_eek:

~EC

Not a smart idea...MRTs are not very fond of bunnies, trust me. But if anybody insists, lonely bunnies is looking for a partner in crime; he'll provide the outfit.

DeletedUser

Who isn't fond of bunnies!!! They're the best.

Humble, I behaved in your forum, I think. Lol. So don't be mean in mine!!!

Demon, be nice, and you wont get in trouble :p

athalie28

Who isn't fond of bunnies!!! They're the best.

Apparently, bunnies are provocative:

The tribe LEGION X has declared war on tribe Bunny Brothers!

War name: k45 vs ya bro

Declaration:
Provoking by attacking members

And apparently they're not worthy of lovin' either:
The tribe 7th LEGION has declared war on tribe Bunny Brothers!

War name: WAR!

Declaration:
We don't like bunnies! -.-

To sum up: can't the bunny outfits be replaced with Heidi ones? Just for the sake of humanity....