Look a Mod! *Run away

monsterbro

So i guess i have to say that iw ould love to talk about these rules and infractions but if you want keep ignoring me that is fine ill juts go to higher up mods

DeletedUser

as if any other mod will ever listen to you, a troll :) come on, wake up :D

DeletedUser

i swear to god you two are actually married, sitting in the same room on different computers just bickering:lol:

DeletedUser

I'm a mod, and I'd listen to monsterbro.

It's kind of our job, as moderators, to listen to players with questions/concerns.

Actually, let me try to follow geani-logic:

[spoil]
5VSYk6VE5kl18w4o1b2ssv5Xo1_400.jpg
[/spoil]

Troll. Troll. Troll. You're a troll.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

funny that you say no mod listens to me, this shows how dumb you really are
besides u6 and humbletree, who else is listening to you??
they are your brothers from shave, of course they will listen to a 18 years old kiddo :lol:

DeletedUser

I listened to him before he was in shAve. Or FiG. Or Prey. Or CAN. Before he was in any of my tribes. Back when he was my enemy.

Get over yourself, geani.

monsterbro

besides u6 and humbletree, who else is listening to you??
they are your brothers from shave, of course they will listen to a 18 years old kiddo :lol:

i atcually know many mods and talk to them everyday, heel i even know lot of bloggers and ingame staff

monsterbro

Omg I'm in a tribe with the head blogger! I must be cooler than Morthy! :lol:

i love hwo you start running your mouth on people when you have someone that will help just so you know geani not much backup. but keep talking shit

DeletedUser92753

i love hwo you start running your mouth on people when you have someone that will help just so you know geani not much backup. but keep talking shit

My backup? o_O

I just call it as I see it. In my opinion you're just as much of a troll as Geani. You both annoy me.

So I call you out on it. Take a lesson from u6 on how to properly troll. At least I understand his sentences.

DeletedUser

In my opinion you're just as much of a troll as Geani. You both annoy me.

So I call you out on it. Take a lesson from u6 on how to properly troll. At least I understand his sentences.

+100000000 and so on in that fashion :lol:

Trolls be trollin'

dont-feed-the-troll-thumb.jpg

monsterbro

My backup? o_O

I just call it as I see it. In my opinion you're just as much of a troll as Geani. You both annoy me.

haha whyw ould i take lessons from u6 on trolling, i know im a troll juts like geani didnt say i wasent

DeletedUser

haha whyw ould i take lessons from u6 on trolling, i know im a troll juts like geani didnt say i wasent

ummm so who else to going to ignore monsterboet's posts from now on?

Self confessed troll who then tries to make valid arguments.... oh boy:icon_rolleyes: