Look at all these...

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

31-melting_ice.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Yet you make a thread yourself? :)

Do you honestly think this is an attempt to get a thread sticky'd? I was pointing out the forum whores posting crap here. You've been PWND! with logic.

King Matt II

:lol: You're just complaining because we beat you to it.

DeletedUser

Yeah, our "E-peens"? (i think it is e-penis) is much larger than yours anyway.
So you just come here and flame us, trying to act like your e-penis is bigger than ours?
Big Lawl :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Top 20 players and tribes are the most posted threads in every world..... Might as well sticky it :icon_confused:

as for starting your own thread to give out about other threads....

fail_thread.jpg

DeletedUser

Top 20 players and tribes are the most posted threads in every world..... Might as well sticky it :icon_confused:

...and I guess you should be the one to sticky it, right? Not someone that has something to ACTUALLY POST!?

Attention-whore-that-wants-to-be-in-control-of-a-sticky'd-thread-fail!

DeletedUser

Yeah, our "E-peens"? (i think it is e-penis) is much larger than yours anyway.
So you just come here and flame us, trying to act like your e-penis is bigger than ours?
Big Lawl :)

I never said mine was bigger. I was simply pointing out how SMALL yours must be to have to resort to posting empty threads for attention.

DeletedUser

So...I agree with everyone. Posting about tribes now etc and repeating threads already in the forum is boring. Blatent attempts and attention whoring is also evident.

In saying that, making a thread complaing about people making threads is...ironic? The fact you also tried to push your own tribe "pwned" is also in itself rather odd.

Enjoy your infraction good sir.

DeletedUser

So...I agree with everyone. Posting about tribes now etc and repeating threads already in the forum is boring. Blatent attempts and attention whoring is also evident.

In saying that, making a thread complaing about people making threads is...ironic? The fact you also tried to push your own tribe "pwned" is also in itself rather odd.

Enjoy your infraction good sir.
Look at me:
Read all my posts.
All are completely on the edge, still i don't have a single infraction (yet :icon_confused:)

DeletedUser82323

fail_thread.jpg

I Likez that post :p

* Give Personal sticky* <3

DeletedUser

Look at me:
Read all my posts.
All are completely on the edge, still i don't have a single infraction (yet :icon_confused:)

Ill take a miss...

I was refering to the OP, where he said "Your E-peens are shriveled, bald, and deformed" that does not tend to go down to well in mod kingdom. Though, I am kinda wary as to why he would use bald as an insult, infact, I would worry if peoples e-penises were infact hair.

Status
Not open for further replies.