Look for an account

• Thread starter DeletedUser47445
  • Start date

DeletedUser47445

Okay this isn't quite as weird as it seems. But if anyone has an account i would like to use it, mostly because i want to fight any CTRL member one on one.

kalkoenvet

>Implying you will get to fight a CTRL member one on one.

Last edited:

DeletedUser47445

Why wouldn't I? CTRL is everywhere, so theres a pretty good chance that i would be able to...

DeletedUser

he's saying they work as a team... big shocker there

DeletedUser47445

Well why wouldn't they want a one on one? What, can't CTRL handle their own, or do they need help constanly...

DeletedUser

they have more fun working together. Team work also seems to work...

DeletedUser

Okay this isn't quite as weird as it seems. But if anyone has an account i would like to use it, mostly because i want to fight any CTRL member one on one.

Well we can fight side by side...2 on 2. :icon_cool: My account here is big but seldom active. I lost interest due to the fact that it requires more time of playing because of the faster speed of the World and not to mention the high cost of Premium Points.. :icon_neutral:

Gandy5

I have been actively looking for accounts to rejoin this world and world 18. Was under the name of Timmer521... was first in K28 back in the day here. If anyone has any info on this, please PM me. Thanks.

and king, if you are starting to lose interest in the game, I would gladly co-play with you if you wanted.

DeletedUser47445

Well we can fight side by side...2 on 2. :icon_cool: My account here is big but seldom active. I lost interest due to the fact that it requires more time of playing because of the faster speed of the World and not to mention the high cost of Premium Points.. :icon_neutral:

PM sent, you know what to do....