Look inside for a special treat!

Pizz

Dear EG family,

Consider yourselves [LINK REMOVED DUE TO INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE]. I have decided that I am tired of you existing, and as of now, you are my enemies. Rest assured that each one of you will receive 10,000 real attacks, at the same time, timed to hit at the same second. All attacks will also have a noble in them. The TW admins have also assured me that due to my supreme awesomeness, you will also lose every troop you have after I post this.
This cannot be avoided or negated. It is simply one of those things that must be.

In all seriousness though, you guys did some ho crap by not offering the usual formalities. So here, a war declaration for you. As usual, I have to show you how it's done.

We, REB, do formally declare war upon the following tribes: ATEN, EleAud and DBT.
ATEN, for the crime of being generally useless and cry babies. Also, your attacks suck.
EleAud for the crime of being ATEN's shadow and being even more useless.( How long has LWS been alive in your strong holds?)
DBT for the crime of being the ultimate useless. Oh, and of also merging with ATEN's shadow.

A special shout out to Babs, Mikeys, Vaia and Jas. I hope you prepared your tribes for the ass kicking they going to receive.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I here by slap you around the face with my dirty pants sir :lol:

DeletedUser

We, REB, do formally declare war upon the following tribes: ATEN, EleAud and DBT.
EleAud for the crime of being ATEN's shadow and being even more useless.( How long has LWS been alive in your strong holds?)
DBT for the crime of being the ultimate useless. Oh, and of also merging with ATEN's shadow.

i love it!!! :D

Jirki88

Administrator
Tribal Wars Team
Community Management
Reaction score
Jirki...That totally ruined the sentence. So so rude.

Well, edit it to something better then? Something that isn't against the rules, mind you. :icon_neutral:

nort

Pizz. as i posted this elsewhere I shall also add it here
Dear Junkmonger

As i am tired of hearing the trash you collect being a junkmonger I shall offer up my own official declaration of war from Nort personally so here goes.

Reb,

I am sorry it must end like this but as you seem to undervalue how much we put into the war effort, as reflected in your claims and statements of how REB was carrying the burden blah blah blah, I shall have to end the dalliance i have with you and your members. No more shall i court a tribe that speaks such negative thoughts of my tribe and thus, indirectly, me. No more shall i wake in the mornings reading the morning filth while i take my breakfast at the table. I am used to throwing my scraps to the hunting hounds that lay at my feet. NOT being treated like a dog barely fit to lick your boots. I am sorry if you feel slighted or put off but this truly is for the best. Obviously your tribe felt they were "carrying all the weight" and aten needed to "pick up the slack." Since you did not feel we were carrying on own there can be only one end in this relationship and thus I personally declare war on you and your tribe. I have cast down the gauntlet after slapping you in the face with it. It is now up to you and yours to pick up that gauntled and accept the challenge like men or forever more make declarations for the holy scribes to copy so that my couriers and criers my read out all your continous whining at my village centers proving that you are better at crying like a baby the fighting like a man. You say we lack honor? You dare say we have no self respect? Where is your self respect now you whining little beaties? In our birthing centers i have heard less crying from newborns then i hear from your filthy mouths. As for honor, what honor is there in claiming "they approached us and we talked about turning on aten but we didnt do it did we?" to go out of context of in "role" I feel i have heard that saying before from a American President - to sum it up nicely. "I smoked pot but i never inhaled..."

with that out of the way i would like to add, that with all your stomping of feet, axe waving, and shouting I will have to add you to my list of people to attack with my bad puns until you surrender. so we shall start with bad pun number 1 -

Dear PIZZ
I shall treat you like a candy dispenser and gobble all your villages up!

Pizz

Mr. Sinister is an old pal of mine. We stomped some butt in K35. I don't remember how he was on the forums though. Don't think I was on them much then.

Jirki88

Administrator
Tribal Wars Team
Community Management
Reaction score
There were plenty of quality forum characters... Back then. Nowadays? Lets just say none of us is actually surprised over the poor quality PnP. :)

Jirki88

Administrator
Tribal Wars Team
Community Management
Reaction score
However, credit to those that try at least! :icon_razz:

nort

now you hurt my feelings pizz. here i was avoiding attacking you our of respect for what you had done in the past. then you go and be mean to me....

Ok, add pizz to the list of people to attack...

walleye

now you hurt my feelings pizz. here i was avoiding attacking you our of respect for what you had done in the past. then you go and be mean to me....

Ok, add pizz to the list of people to attack...

why are you wasting your time here when you be off staring in horror flicks?