Look inside for a special treat!

nort

no pizz i must wait. I have some people closer to remove first. then i must hunt down walleye as i have been informed who he co plays with. yes walleye you are such a big shot you cant even play your own account, you have to share one... Go figure. You were probably the kid that was still being spoon fed by mommy and daddy at the age of 12 and still wearing diapers. but its ok. to each their own right? if you and hooch want to share a bed, who am i to question?

DeletedUser

lol Nort, you're letting your frustration show again.

Don't you know Walleye is the original cavebeast, he was brought up on a diet of hog hide, raw quails eggs, dragon's blood and marmite sandwiches. I doubt he's ever used a spoon in his life.

as for me bedroom...dont even go there, thats strictly big boys only.

Pizz

no pizz i must wait. I have some people closer to remove first. then i must hunt down walleye as i have been informed who he co plays with. yes walleye you are such a big shot you cant even play your own account, you have to share one... Go figure. You were probably the kid that was still being spoon fed by mommy and daddy at the age of 12 and still wearing diapers. but its ok. to each their own right? if you and hooch want to share a bed, who am i to question?

I was going to point out how you can't say you're going to do something, then not do it. But then I remembered you already did that, when you said you wouldn't attack me then just decided you would. Man I love ATEN and how much they lie.

DeletedUser

Oh yes by the way Nort, did you get round to attacking Ysiek yet?

nort

no :( they wont let me attack him. Though he did get mad at me for posting in here about him. As for you pizz i was just joking wit ya i havent felt any urge to really attack you as i know your postings ll in fun. no. that walleye is the only one i felt like attacking. Unfortunately i not close enough yet to do much :( but for the record ysiek is still my number one enemy! no matter what tribe he is in!

AND in my defense pizz, using the same argument brought up by your tribe reb and their "we discussed alliance with LWS but we didnt do it did we, so we are all cool and you guys are the bad ones."

I discussed attacking you, but i didnt do it. so that makes it alright by your tribes own arguments. The discussing and talking means nothing and should be ignored and not taken offense at it. Now if you are saying that because i said i would attack you, despite me not sending any attacks, and calling me a liar for that and saying i am a bad person (a liar is a bad person) then i guess your own tribe should stop and think that perhaps your discussions with LWS to ally against ATEN was justifiable for us not to trust REB.....

Sounds to me like you also are flipping words and twisting things. its ok for your tribe to talk about it but not do it, but if i talk but dont act i become a liar? I would say thats a little unfair for it to be ok for REB to do it, but not me.

Last edited:

Pizz

Discussing an idea or possibility is different than acting upon the discussions. As far as I knew, you were being serious.

Jirki88

Administrator
Tribal Wars Team
Community Management
Reaction score
Discussing an idea or possibility is different than acting upon the discussions. As far as I knew, you were being serious.

Doesn't that mean you didn't know far enough? :icon_wink:

Jirki88

Administrator
Tribal Wars Team
Community Management
Reaction score
Well you said "as far as I know", and that kinda indicates you didn't know far enough... >.>

Mysticjelly2

Don't you know Walleye is the original cavebeast, he was brought up on a diet of hog hide, raw quails eggs, dragon's blood and marmite sandwiches. I doubt he's ever used a spoon in his life.

lmao, probably not even a knife and fork, well maybe a knife but not for eating purposes lol.

@ the last bit....... many men will have to turn and walk away bowing their heads in shame.

walleye

co playing with mikeys suits me well because i dont have to log in at 4:30 am when im eating breakfast for work because i know mikeys will be online taking care of it. it frees up my responsibility a little bit making it more fun.

as for being spoon fed at the age of 12, what? you think im going to hold my own %%%%ing spoon???? whats the point of that???? why hold your own spoon when your mummy can do it for you? you lads dont know how to capitalise on a situation, clearly

also
n if you and hooch want to share a bed, who am i to question?

you're an idiot, you just contradicted your entire point with one wayward line. you're dumber than i was when i was 12 and still being spoon fed

walleye

no :( they wont let me attack him. Though he did get mad at me for posting in here about him. As for you pizz i was just joking wit ya i havent felt any urge to really attack you as i know your postings ll in fun. no. that walleye is the only one i felt like attacking. Unfortunately i not close enough yet to do much :( but for the record ysiek is still my number one enemy! no matter what tribe he is in!

AND in my defense pizz, using the same argument brought up by your tribe reb and their "we discussed alliance with LWS but we didnt do it did we, so we are all cool and you guys are the bad ones."

I discussed attacking you, but i didnt do it. so that makes it alright by your tribes own arguments. The discussing and talking means nothing and should be ignored and not taken offense at it. Now if you are saying that because i said i would attack you, despite me not sending any attacks, and calling me a liar for that and saying i am a bad person (a liar is a bad person) then i guess your own tribe should stop and think that perhaps your discussions with LWS to ally against ATEN was justifiable for us not to trust REB.....

Sounds to me like you also are flipping words and twisting things. its ok for your tribe to talk about it but not do it, but if i talk but dont act i become a liar? I would say thats a little unfair for it to be ok for REB to do it, but not me.

>additional antagonising comment<
hah. bam. you're too easy nort.

DeletedUser95513

hahahah hooch...lol...thats brings me back to my days of being a wild child...dragons blood was my mums specialty! ohh for the good ole days