Look out Pain!

Haram B

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
kinda old to argue on externals these days. playing tw still is enough shame already. but since we about to be eaten by that evil crying fish, will summarize what happened. mumch reached out and wanted to work together, seemed like reasonable proposal. then quickly they made it pretty clear how egoistic and unstable they are and this diplo is nothing but one sided beneficial deal for them. things didnt work out. they reached out to oh no/tagex tribe asking to hit Pain.. didnt work out as well, if not mistaken it was cause munch wanted tagex to stay out of K34 and leave it for munch to noble. then munch leadership reached out to one of our council again with two mails in a span of 5 minutes. first asking to try again, the other threatening and such. shortly after munch tried another council member of pain and that evil council member of even more evil pain, dared to see the mail one hour late. and that led to pissing munch even more. then another mail to me asking to work things out which i lost interest in the mail shortly after “but you need to terminate diplo with most of your diplo tribe” part. they then tried reaching out to spit/gulp who are honestly as difficult as munch to work with. they got them to attack us from east, unfortunately not everyone is able to deal with defending pressure and they got some caps and that got their morale high. due to one of our players quitting during the op. war can be a costly filter. then they tried another op and got 3 caps which two of them were below 3k points and that got their morale even higher. munch leadership later couldnt resist poaching a member from their ally tribe and treat them the way they treat their allies. and that made ex leadership of spit/gulp who is run. now. to be angry at munch and want to work with Pain instead. but munch started supporting current leadership of run to overthrow the former leaders and turn Run. into their puppet tribe once again. this is a short version of the annoying long version of what happened.

Now lets speak the briliant stats posted above. as milo mentioned it took you 2 months to get rid of a death star cluster of players who were smaller than your smallest players. we had them in the core now. unfortunately shaun is not so interested in this slow world (i hope we can change his mind) and milo is one of the most useful members any tribe can have. and even capping from you guys :p i think not much more needed to say, good job with evil op north cluster tho, it was a mistake from our side, some unfortunate incident led to all troops getting home before the op. its on us really. but this is war and shit happens. and of you happy about the stats of capping 1k pointer or below barbs that we nobled on rim without support or any effort. then honestly we not taking that fake celebration from you. i think 100 difference in war caps worth 400k points supports my statement here that it’s mostly from evil operation death star cluster that mentioned. now its a front to front war, and lets make this a fun war. good luck to all and may the more persistent tribe win.

Bad JuJu

Reaction score
Haha well I think you have a few facts there wrong mate. Regarding the reason we ended the first dippo but of course you’d have a bias opinion on the matter.

As for milo she Shauns clusters they were there because we allowed them to stay there I dong recall attempting to hit them until we chose too.

Then you guys capping all those -400 point villages, what was the point? To waste our nobles? Or to make you look like a bunch of chumps on paper?

Deleted User - 3135

munch leadership later couldnt resist poaching a member from their ally tribe and treat them the way they treat their allies. and that made ex leadership of spit/gulp who is run. now. to be angry at munch and want to work with Pain instead. but munch started supporting current leadership of run to overthrow the former leaders and turn Run. into their puppet tribe once again. this is a short version of the annoying long version of what happened.

How you want to excuse your stats and going from double the size of munch and run to almost being overtaken by both is up to you, but I will correct the above point.

Previous leadership of what was then Spit was unfortunately failing, with a number of clashing egos and internal disputes, coupled with poor decision making and a general malaise in activity. Honestly one of the most dramatic tribes I've ever seen. Munch did not overthrow them. A couple of former council members and myself did, once we knew a number of other players were soon to join Munch and others thinking of deleting.

Munch, as did Jheez, supported us in sorting our shit out. This included nobling four previous dukes after three (staggering I know) all decided to seperately try to get Jheez (and apparently you, going by your post) to declare and support them. They failed, got conquered, we became Run, and here we are today. A much more coordinated, better functioning, enjoyable tribe. It was never my plan to lead this world, or at all given that it was to be my last again, but together with Sword, Ram, Nodus and Thorf it's been a pleasure to do so. There really is a great group of players in this tribe, which is what this game is all about. It is this dynamic that has generated the following war stats in the almost a month now in which it became Run:

Side 1:
Tribes: Run., RB.
Side 2:
Tribes: Pain

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1:
Side 2: 22
Difference: 66

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1:
Side 2: 103,128
Difference: 268,728

chart

No puppet tribe, just your friendly neighborhood players taking your villages ;) If you are sincere about your position in the war as it stands, then I look forward to the war long continuing and glad to see that happen.

BH

Deleted User - 10017355

Munch/run playing the small underdogs card. Here's a map of everyone they've mentioned trying/having worked with. Can they make the full circle and get warpig involved?
1590740377126.png
Cry me a river

Salvador Dali

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
If they managed to organize a collaboration between multiple tribes that is just smart play imo.

I am kind of tired about people complaining about the other side having allies while it is just smart play to go into a fight with more numbers or a surprise card in the form of an ally.

Pain is at fault here for failing to secure certain borders with agreements, I suggest you look to improve your own game by learning how diplomacy works instead of complaining about how Munch/Spit outplayed you with diplomacy. And yes, size wise they started out as the underdog.

Haram B

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
i dont know where i complained, maybe gave that impression ? doubtful. however english is not my strongest suit. and thanks for the angry post and telling us what to do. we rather not take advice from a duke that disbanded his tribe after first op on them :)

Think Twice.

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Munch/run playing the small underdogs card. Here's a map of everyone they've mentioned trying/having worked with. Can they make the full circle and get warpig involved?
View attachment 4646
Cry me a river

So any tribe that was mentioned is an ally of Munch? You clearly don’t have very good reading comprehension. Munch. / Run., non-premade rim tribes. were half of the size of Pain, an established core tribe, and we have turned the tables. Pain had an end game diplo with the original Spam/ Oh No tribe, and had some tribe hopping with them during the beginning of our war. Once the leadership changed, Diplo changed. as for Jheez there has never been a relationship with Munch. However, Pain and Jheez have an agreement of some sort, that I will not pretend to know the details of.

If you want the facts just ask, but don’t just make up your own twisted story, that made no sense.

As for Survivants joining Munch. from spit/gulp. Like BloodHood said the old regime wasn’t doing the best. At the time Survivants was a better fit geographically and relations wise for Munch. Had the current regime been in place you wouldn’t have seen that tribe swap. Current regime saved their tribe from dissolving into other tribes. We actually were praising BH and current regime, recently, on our discord channel. They have done very well.

Kai Chisaki

Reaction score
munch leadership later couldnt resist poaching a member from their ally tribe and treat them the way they treat their allies. and that made ex leadership of spit/gulp who is run. now. to be angry at munch and want to work with Pain instead. but munch started supporting current leadership of run to overthrow the former leaders and turn Run. into their puppet tribe once again. this is a short version of the annoying long version of what happened.

Right so look, we (Run., formerly known angels/spit) were neutral on the Munch/Pain war at the start. A little while before joining Angels (later known as Gulp) Nodus, Constantin, mam zu burek, a couple others and me were together in a tribe called World. Mam zu burek a left bit earlier to Munch without any problems or mal-intent. So starting from there we already had no intentions to start something bad with Munch because they had no problems with us either. Later a couple people from World who kept playing joined up with Angels. Now everything seemed fine at first. However soon we started to notice there were some major problems with the council. The council there had a lot of internal arguments and ego's clashing which did not work out fine and thus making the whole tribe unstable and cause us a lot of problems further down the line.

Now enter Black Flame. Black Flame at first seemed like just a regular member of the tribe Angels. First couple of weeks after joining Angels everything seemed fine until we heard the news from our good friend Survivants. Apparently Black Flame was good friends with some people at Pain and Pain has reached out to Survivants (bribing him aswell) for a plan to backstab Angels (more specificly Nodus, justintime and me) . Now luckily for us, Survivants is a super loyal and trustworthy guy, so he told us 3 about the plan. Also worth noticing is that Survivants also did NOT trust the council of Angles/Spit at the time (rightly so seeing as Titan just mentioned, some of the council indeed had contacts with Pain and plans to work with them instead). Couple of day later and Pain started the OP against the 3 of us (much smaller at the time aswell). Munch was contacted seeing as they would be very likely to help us with this one and we had no bad history together. We defended the OP well (0 villages lost and lots of nukes/nobles killed). This was very well received by Munch opening up the possibility for working together in the future even more. Now you'd think that after all that and us giving clear evidence of Black Flame working together with Pain (posting fake trains on forums, convos on skype between survivants and bf etc...) Some of the old council still did not believe Black Flame was a spy. This led to more internal conflictd causing some to become willing to join Munch seeing as the tribes in their current state had no future.

Later after all the troubles were allowed to kick BF and start nobling him. However we wanted a timed OP but the old council yet again,in favour of BF, wanted to give him the benefit of the doubt and not letting us prepare for the the mini OP. This lead it to be verys sloppy leaving BF with his main cluster intact. Having had we enough of the council some decided to step up and form what is known today as Run. This turned out very successful. So with the new council, the old council members in favour of BF/pain got angry and left. The new council was much more eager to work together with Munch seeing our conflicts with Pain earlier and the fact Munch helped us in the past.

So I don't see any reason for Pain to complain about these tribes working together. You guys have nobody to blame but yourselves on this one. Either way I wish both sides the best of luck! May the best side win :)

Last edited:

Haram B

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
again i am not sure where we complained but ok sure we complain about a tribe that had their ex leadership overthrow their former leaderhip then got overthrown by another leadership and i am quoting munch leadership “their north members are loyal to munch” i would assume you are part of that north cult. am sure its very stable there now ;)

and for the record, old leadership was never in favor of pain, they just got sick of munch treating spit/gulp like dirt too much that poaching their member was not even that big compared to that. there is like too many other things need to be corrected from your post but its waste of time :D

Think Twice.

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
again i am not sure where we complained but ok sure we complain about a tribe that had their ex leadership overthrow their former leaderhip then got overthrown by another leadership and i am quoting munch leadership “their north members are loyal to munch” i would assume you are part of that north cult. am sure its very stable there now ;)

and for the record, old leadership was never in favor of pain, they just got sick of munch treating spit/gulp like dirt too much that poaching their member was not even that big compared to that. there is like too many other things need to be corrected from your post but its waste of time :D

How can you say anything about treating allies like dirt? Was it not Pain that made it a requirement for Munch to allow you you guys to noble bonus villages and barbs in k35, or else we couldn’t have Diplo? Seems fair to me..

AAAAASSSSS

Reaction score

You are making a joke out of yourself with your invalid information. It goes to show really how serious you have taken this world, or just how outplayed you have been.

Haram B

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
lol i would love to sit and argue with your hypocritic blind nonesense :D especially the last two. but no thanks. hopefully we see less of you and more crying fish

Deleted User - 10017355

So any tribe that was mentioned is an ally of Munch? You clearly don’t have very good reading comprehension. [Ah yes, I see that you know your judo well]

If you want the facts just ask, but don’t just make up your own twisted story, that made no sense.
I know you aren't allies with all those people, the text accompanying the map was quite explicit as to what was highlighted, my evident lack of intelligence lead me to believe this description would make sense to onlookers, but it appears not (though it seems Salvador got it ok?). I'd best return to the shadows and learn to read then!

DeletedUser125192

they then tried reaching out to spit/gulp who are honestly as difficult as munch to work with. they got them to attack us from east

They didn't "get us" to attack them. It was the most logical next step. Fighting anyone else except small tribes would only put Pain at a massive advantage since it would likely stagnate our growth while giving Pain free roam to exponentially increase their head start, and would give Pain the ability to strike at a much weaker tribe that was already preoccupied. Now, from the Spit/Angel/Gulp/Toomanynames.docx stand point, facing Pain by ourselves while being ballsy would be absolute suicide. Pain was about 5 times the size and had much higher quality villages. They would also have had a very concentrated front that they could've defended with very little trouble.

The best option for us was to be working with Munch. This would not only increase the combined firepower but also put Pain in a tough spot strategically with now a pretty big frontline. So as diplomatic relations had already been introduced with Munch, starting with a NAP of sorts I believe, when they declared war the choice was pretty obvious - Join in the festivities. Now, since several others have been responding with long posts like this I realise we look kinda butt-hurt and lame lol but I really couldn't help myself to clearify how thought process was at the time. You guys aren't doing bad in your tactics fighting, but you did sort of lay out a pretty difficult path for yourselves before the war started by not having much of a strategy for how to secure your position in the southeast. While risking sounding like a pretentious douche, to quote Sun Tzu himself: "Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory. Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat."

Cheers.

Last edited by a moderator:

Frying Pan Warrior

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Okay this is officially a war thread, Congratulations Pain and Munch/Run on the declaration.

Edit: Though I asked a moderator to add the prefix and they disagreed P: maybe eventually.

Kai Chisaki

Reaction score

"cult" lol, strong word choices. Never have we ever done something as a tribe that is solely in the favour of Munch. We just have the same interests :) Also regardless of the diplomatic relations between run/munch, the moment Pain decided to OP us, you guys antagonized yourself. Can't expect us to do nothing. ;)