Look out Pain!

Frying Pan Warrior

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
"cult" lol, strong word choices. Never have we ever done something as a tribe that is solely in the favour of Munch. We just have the same interests :) Also regardless of the diplomatic relations between run/munch, the moment Pain decided to OP us, you guys antagonized yourself. Can't expect us to do nothing. ;)

Let's go 100% defense, noble barbs, and defend all world long. We can be called the defenders. Not let the enemy take a single cap. They will give up and hit restart, then we'll have more barbs to noble and the cycle continues!

Kai Chisaki

Reaction score
Let's go 100% defense, noble barbs, and defend all world long. We can be called the defenders. Not let the enemy take a single cap. They will give up and hit restart, then we'll have more barbs to noble and the cycle continues!

QWWIaF2.png

Let's just fight the barbs, we already outnumber them!

Think Twice.

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
I know you aren't allies with all those people, the text accompanying the map was quite explicit as to what was highlighted, my evident lack of intelligence lead me to believe this description would make sense to onlookers, but it appears not (though it seems Salvador got it ok?). I'd best return to the shadows and learn to read then!

Maybe my reading comprehension is off then, but it seemed as though you really were taking their side and pitting them as underdogs. Room for two in those shadows?

AuroraMoon

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
working from memory so timeline might be a little of but should cover most things
since tw is known as a place where common opinion and half truths can become fact,
dont believe everything you read, for the victors are the ones writing the history

hmmmm i guess i might aswell chime in as one of the dukes of spit (doing majority of the admin work, diplomacy, ops, etc...) before the 2 leadership changes (at the request of the members)
and clarify a few things since it seems theres alot of half truths by people that werent leadership at the time and is mainly speculation based on their location and access

to start of with spit was a core pre-made (under a different name) that moved to the south rim after pre-reg
our first war was against cicada and we they won that one resulting in us moving to the NE rim (seemed like a good spot)
for a good month or two we grew without much standing in our way, diplomacy was looking good for the most part with our first diplomacy starting with jheez family, which we honored as they did (except one or two creepers with border breachers)

during this time bloodhood came to us about switching tribes due to, lets say personal feelings in a hope to backstab jheez with a few others, we requested they contact their leadership and things seemed to be getting stalled so we informed jheez and bloodhood was internalled before we invited them to the tribe with the intention of them moving to the north area to help organize ops with munch since they would be in that area for a more hands on approach

now with our south secured we started looking at mergers mainly for access to territory and easier growth (we had a few) along with more diplomacy moving northwards along the rim and things continued running smoothly at the start then slowly drama started
our first major drama occured after a player was dismissed to be internalled (troop counts were the lowest in the family) due to not posting the reasons why they were dismissed they ended up getting support from a fellow member which led to our first fracture as a tribe with a group leaving the tribe

an op was planned on the group that left since the bridge couldnt be mended, the op went smoothly until pepe the frog (pain member) timed a noble or two behind some of our members pinching a few villages it wasnt the first time, we contacted pain each time but talks always ended after a few messages with silence which in turn pushed us more towards diplomacy with munch

soon afterwards munch and spit family had diplomacy - there was also mentions of a coalition by munch around this time, which did sound appealing due to the common enemy now being pain, a few days pass then out of nowhere we picked up a few members of the tribe world in a new k, due to not liking living people behind we contacted world and organised for it to become a merger instead, this did not sit well with munch along with our request to merge in the tribe bark which would of secured the area well for us, it was frowned upon by munch so we didnt follow through with it, a day later evil operations (pain member) moved to that area

munch diplomacy became a source of drama with them launching at a few of our new members from world, even conquering one, straight out calling me a snake for leaking information i didnt have (got an apology so all good), then came the pressure to hit pain together, it took far longer then expected due to drama between member the day before op day but it eventually happened apparently around the same time munch leadership decided to stack their frontlines against our members (informed by their leadership themselves) due to it taking so long - nothing came of it though and all was well for a little while

around the same time we tried to re-organize leadership and start allocating roles to streamline certain processes including the consolidation of our family down to 2 and ultimately 1 tribe as RL issue started to increase and players became co-players if needed which didnt go as smoothly as expected due to how instructions were interpreted

think it was requested that i stand down shortly after that due to the delay with ops on pain - so a circular was sent to leadership and the crown changed hands for the first time

AuroraMoon Apr 11, 06:07
due to the recent drama and the opinions of fellow leadership that we need a more aggressive mentality moving forward
the [ally]spit[/ally]/[ally]gulp[/ally] crown is now [player]Maddrick[/player]s

this decision has not been made lightly
but is in the best interest of the family as a whole

so in agreeance with fellow leadership
i hereby step down from duke and will help out as a baron
i also get more time for cartoons which is always a plus so dont be disheartened.

stay strong, stay safe, work together and happy hunting
moon

now with the fight with pain underway alot of pointless drama began
*black flame was accused of being a spy for pain - the evidence provided by survivants was lacking context in my mind, so personally i was skeptical (which caused others to question my character) since the person providing the info was approached the same way by pain and for some reason didnt trust spit leadership, the plan was to confront both black flame and survivants in the same chat with the evidence provided - unfortunately after informing a few members that we were going to confront black flame and get their side of the story, we started to get outside pressure from munch to just internal black flame and basically why bother confronting him, we kept to the plan to confront them but found out later people outside council were already asking him about it and even launched on them before council confronted black flame forcing the result of a messy op and black flame joining pain

during that same time due to survivants providing the evidence of an op being prepared on that area, members prepared and for the first time members jumped into munch for some extra def, the op went splat and the players came back when it was done (to my knowledge that is the only actually op pain launched on our members during our war, and since then have remained focused on munch and that north area that joined munch during their first op)

with some messy ops being organised against black flame our war stagnated since we were no longer hitting previous cleared targets on pain front lines
which honestly did annoy me since it allowed pain to internal/merge pepe into other accounts. some where during all this more drama broke out this time over barbs being conquered next to a fellow player (think it was goddess bestia) which resulted in them leaving the tribe along with bloodhood. maddrick decided to bring them back into the fold rather then attacking old tribe members, which i believe took less then a day to do and with the result of banning barb conquers (at the time every tribe and their cat was conquering 50-60barbs a day), this lasted for a little while before the rule was reversed and barb conquers were again available

then lastly came maddrick being stepped down or stepping down around the 4th of may (details are a little foggy on this one)
either for being to aggressive with decisions or for sorting out constant petty drama (practically by the same people each time)
and from there the new bloodhood leadership that they have today was put in place (despite implying they were quitting multiple times if they found another coplayer to continue the account so they didnt need to play).

upon waking up to find that had taken place and diplomacy was going to change (but it hasnt due to the outcome it would of forced at the time and everything already tied in a nice little bow for them), members were starting to be internalled, not based on activity/participation but instead based of points with the conqueror being the first player to claim (which aint right)

so i decided to walk away from the tribe, the tribe chats and essentially the world due to everything being turned on its head
a few days passed then a spit member (now renamed as run) launched an attack on my villages, now heres the funny part depending on who was talking to me i got a different reason for the attack, from a mistake to someone misreading op information and landing at a launch time to not knowing anything about it to something organized since i might join pain or ruin relations with jheez.

so i had a little fun getting rid of troops before catching an early night (lost alot of villages overnight but picked up 80k troops killed doing nothing so i was happy i guess)

now i still get a message every now and again from people still playing the world (including recently by survivants trying to shit stir)

now theres more then what was mentioned but that covers the main points i think and my slow typing ass has typed enough
that is all, take care - the truth is more fun :)

Deleted User - 10017355

Maybe my reading comprehension is off then, but it seemed as though you really were taking their side and pitting them as underdogs. Room for two in those shadows?

All the gains I've lost with gyms closed there is plenty of room :(

Bloodhood

Part of the Furniture
Reaction score
working from memory so timeline might be a little of but should cover most things
since tw is known as a place where common opinion and half truths can become fact,
dont believe everything you read, for the victors are the ones writing the history

This is all very offtopic as to pain... we renamed to Run to move past the catalogue of failures you described above. But a couple points to clear up which I will below.

during this time bloodhood came to us about switching tribes due to, lets say personal feelings in a hope to backstab jheez

We're going back far, early March! But how is this backstabbing? I had an argument with voyage and believed they were about to internal me (which voyage has confirmed since). I therefore jumped continent and was going to give jheez my vills before they went for them forcefully. Not sure how in anyone's world that was me backstabbing. Voyage has even apologised to me for what happened, saying it was too extreme. But I've never once made a fuss about it.

so i decided to walk away from the tribe, the tribe chats and essentially the world due to everything being turned on its head
a few days passed then a spit member (now renamed as run) launched an attack on my villages

You had left the tribe and had been speaking to Jheez about bringing what players you could across (yes I understand you ultimately decided against it, as did they after speaking with me). You can't decide to leave a tribe then scheme against it and then expect not to be hit.

despite implying they were quitting multiple times if they found another coplayer to continue the account so they didnt need to play)

Lastly, yes I wanted to quit several times, half due to work being crazy, half because the tribe was actually stressful to be in and just not fun. I even did leave for a week as you know. When work calmed down I came back to see the lay of the land and was considering merging my account. Once I found out only a day later that several players were considering quitting or leaving, I pitched my plan to them who all agreed to it and we executed it. And very well it's gone! It's been fun, I am pleased we did what we did.

The rest is history we'll all have forgotten in a year. It would be best you put it behind you, none of us hold bad feelings about it, I hope you do not either. In the end, it's a game. One that tends to subsume life for periods of time, but a game all the same. Good luck with your tribe w114.

BH

Frying Pan Warrior

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
hmmmm i guess i might aswell chime in as one of the dukes of spit (doing majority of the admin work, diplomacy, ops, etc...) before the 2 leadership changes (at the request of the members)
and clarify a few things since it seems theres alot of half truths by people that werent leadership at the time and is mainly speculation based on their location and access

to start of with spit was a core pre-made (under a different name) that moved to the south rim after pre-reg
our first war was against cicada and we they won that one resulting in us moving to the NE rim (seemed like a good spot)
for a good month or two we grew without much standing in our way, diplomacy was looking good for the most part with our first diplomacy starting with jheez family, which we honored as they did (except one or two creepers with border breachers)

during this time bloodhood came to us about switching tribes due to, lets say personal feelings in a hope to backstab jheez with a few others, we requested they contact their leadership and things seemed to be getting stalled so we informed jheez and bloodhood was internalled before we invited them to the tribe with the intention of them moving to the north area to help organize ops with munch since they would be in that area for a more hands on approach

now with our south secured we started looking at mergers mainly for access to territory and easier growth (we had a few) along with more diplomacy moving northwards along the rim and things continued running smoothly at the start then slowly drama started
our first major drama occured after a player was dismissed to be internalled (troop counts were the lowest in the family) due to not posting the reasons why they were dismissed they ended up getting support from a fellow member which led to our first fracture as a tribe with a group leaving the tribe

an op was planned on the group that left since the bridge couldnt be mended, the op went smoothly until pepe the frog (pain member) timed a noble or two behind some of our members pinching a few villages it wasnt the first time, we contacted pain each time but talks always ended after a few messages with silence which in turn pushed us more towards diplomacy with munch

soon afterwards munch and spit family had diplomacy - there was also mentions of a coalition by munch around this time, which did sound appealing due to the common enemy now being pain, a few days pass then out of nowhere we picked up a few members of the tribe world in a new k, due to not liking living people behind we contacted world and organised for it to become a merger instead, this did not sit well with munch along with our request to merge in the tribe bark which would of secured the area well for us, it was frowned upon by munch so we didnt follow through with it, a day later evil operations (pain member) moved to that area

munch diplomacy became a source of drama with them launching at a few of our new members from world, even conquering one, straight out calling me a snake for leaking information i didnt have (got an apology so all good), then came the pressure to hit pain together, it took far longer then expected due to drama between member the day before op day but it eventually happened apparently around the same time munch leadership decided to stack their frontlines against our members (informed by their leadership themselves) due to it taking so long - nothing came of it though and all was well for a little while

around the same time we tried to re-organize leadership and start allocating roles to streamline certain processes including the consolidation of our family down to 2 and ultimately 1 tribe as RL issue started to increase and players became co-players if needed which didnt go as smoothly as expected due to how instructions were interpreted

think it was requested that i stand down shortly after that due to the delay with ops on pain - so a circular was sent to leadership and the crown changed hands for the first time

now with the fight with pain underway alot of pointless drama began
*black flame was accused of being a spy for pain - the evidence provided by survivants was lacking context in my mind, so personally i was skeptical (which caused others to question my character) since the person providing the info was approached the same way by pain and for some reason didnt trust spit leadership, the plan was to confront both black flame and survivants in the same chat with the evidence provided - unfortunately after informing a few members that we were going to confront black flame and get their side of the story, we started to get outside pressure from munch to just internal black flame and basically why bother confronting him, we kept to the plan to confront them but found out later people outside council were already asking him about it and even launched on them before council confronted black flame forcing the result of a messy op and black flame joining pain

during that same time due to survivants providing the evidence of an op being prepared on that area, members prepared and for the first time members jumped into munch for some extra def, the op went splat and the players came back when it was done (to my knowledge that is the only actually op pain launched on our members during our war, and since then have remained focused on munch and that north area that joined munch during their first op)

with some messy ops being organised against black flame our war stagnated since we were no longer hitting previous cleared targets on pain front lines
which honestly did annoy me since it allowed pain to internal/merge pepe into other accounts. some where during all this more drama broke out this time over barbs being conquered next to a fellow player (think it was goddess bestia) which resulted in them leaving the tribe along with bloodhood. maddrick decided to bring them back into the fold rather then attacking old tribe members, which i believe took less then a day to do and with the result of banning barb conquers (at the time every tribe and their cat was conquering 50-60barbs a day), this lasted for a little while before the rule was reversed and barb conquers were again available

then lastly came maddrick being stepped down or stepping down around the 4th of may (details are a little foggy on this one)
either for being to aggressive with decisions or for sorting out constant petty drama (practically by the same people each time)
and from there the new bloodhood leadership that they have today was put in place (despite implying they were quitting multiple times if they found another coplayer to continue the account so they didnt need to play).

upon waking up to find that had taken place and diplomacy was going to change (but it hasnt due to the outcome it would of forced at the time and everything already tied in a nice little bow for them), members were starting to be internalled, not based on activity/participation but instead based of points with the conqueror being the first player to claim (which aint right)

a few days passed then a spit member (now renamed as run) launched an attack on my villages, now heres the funny part depending on who was talking to me i got a different reason for the attack, from a mistake to someone misreading op information and landing at a launch time to not knowing anything about it to something organized since i might join pain or ruin relations with jheez.

so i had a little fun getting rid of troops before catching an early night (lost alot of villages overnight but picked up 80k troops killed doing nothing so i was happy i guess)

now i still get a message every now and again from people still playing the world (including recently by survivants trying to shit stir)

now theres more then what was mentioned but that covers the main points i think and my slow typing ass has typed enough
that is all, take care - the truth is more fun :)

Thank you for your kindness in sharing this lovely history. ( :

AuroraMoon

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
You had left the tribe and had been speaking to Jheez about bringing what players you could across (yes I understand you ultimately decided against it, as did they after speaking with me). You can't decide to leave a tribe then scheme against it and then expect not to be hit.

Lastly, yes I wanted to quit several times, half due to work being crazy, half because the tribe was actually stressful to be in and just not fun. I even did leave for a week as you know. When work calmed down I came back to see the lay of the land and was considering merging my account. Once I found out only a day later that several players were considering quitting or leaving, I pitched my plan to them who all agreed to it and we executed it. And very well it's gone! It's been fun, I am pleased we did what we did.

The rest is history we'll all have forgotten in a year. It would be best you put it behind you, none of us hold bad feelings about it, I hope you do not either. In the end, it's a game. One that tends to subsume life for periods of time, but a game all the same. Good luck with your tribe w114.

BH

no scheming took place by me or under my direction after leaving the tribe - not my style, i was being like sweden, neutral towards everyone until attacked.

just clarifying the history nothing more, nothing less since a few comments missed the mark due to perspective
taking it as a learning experience but would of preferred more direct communications from the unhappy members (despite circulars encouraging members to contact us if they had any complaints, issues or even a bone to pick since i personally received very few)

anywho looking forward to watching the tribes progress, goodluck with this world

kingraz

Reaction score
The Story with Black Hammer is that he lost his Hammer which obviously was Black in color in dark. He has since been searching for it in our cluster. We were smart enough to hide the hammer and keep him busy.
I don't understand why warpig is #4 when Rise alone is basically same as Warpig family combined, and if you apply the same rule about combining family tribe together, then Rise+Horror is way ahead of Warpig family both in points and OD. I don't see the logic of placing Warpig family ahead of Rise family.
I heard quite a different story as to why black hammer is still around. ;) Care to share it with us?

TL;DR Nice trash talk, but you can't back all of it up.

Zeddy le mange

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
You're about to get munched O:

View attachment 4600

Hey man.

I was going to message at the time but didn't get round to it.

I wanted to say that whilst I wholly agree with your pictorial analysis, I don't think it's complete. There's other picture based issues in the world that need putting under the same spotlight you can put on things.

I've updated the maps to today's layouts. I could really do with you casting your eye over if you don't mind...

Firstly, I think MUNCH's head has turned around and the teeth are less toothier. I've gone a bit more demonic on the eye and less teary. WDYT?

33564a02ddf95289aeffa523223db389.png

Historically & statistically speaking, the balance of power between Pain and MUNCH. has been very equal. MUNCH. grow on the rim but Pain never seem to lose out in the core.

Side 1:
Tribes: Pain
Side 2:
Tribes: MUNCH.

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers:

Side 1:
Side 2: 870
Difference: 401

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1:
Side 2: 158
Difference: 33

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1:
Side 2: 4,131,621
Difference: 1,879,150

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1:
Side 2: 1,018,858
Difference: 32,972

chart

I mean it's always been fun to portray MUNCH. as the actual munchers. BUT, we need to look at more recent events...

Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1:
Side 2: 201
Difference: 137

chart

Side 1:
Side 2: 12
Difference: 8

chart

Side 1:
Side 2: 1,028,300
Difference: 658,045

chart

Side 1:
Side 2: 89,795
Difference: 69,070

chart

Whilst MUNCH. continues to MUNCH. the rim, it looks like Pain is MUNCH.ing MUNCH. in the core.

Rim = MUNCH^2
Core = Pain/MUNCH

Perhaps, pictorially speaking, Pain should be eating MUNCH.??

Anyways, not to dwell... Have you seen www.Shark.internal recently?

Sorry, I think the link is broken; but you can have a look at JheeeZ on TWStats instead.

Pictorially speaking, it really looks like Shark and his school are trying to eat Cicada's head. Which is really strange because Cicadas are really small land based bugs and Sharks are... well... sharks.

59627541018dd70cbb7da6a425215fc6.png

BUT what would this be without statistical analysis?

Side 1:
Tribes: Cicada
Side 2:
Tribes: JheeeZ

Side 1:
Side 2: 0
Difference: 0

chart

Side 1:

chart

I dunno what you'd call it, but definitely not true is one thing I'd call it :/

Anyways.

I was finally looking at the whole PMS is a crab eating SINTM situation.

Turns out crabs are one of the slowest eaters ever. Thought I'd do a statistical check on this:

Side 1:
Tribes: PMS
Side 2:
Tribes: SINTM

Side 1:

chart

Side 1:

chart

And yeah... nothing getting eaten round here right now.

Frying Pan Warrior

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Hey man.

I was going to message at the time but didn't get round to it.

I wanted to say that whilst I wholly agree with your pictorial analysis, I don't think it's complete. There's other picture based issues in the world that need putting under the same spotlight you can put on things.

I've updated the maps to today's layouts. I could really do with you casting your eye over if you don't mind...

Firstly, I think MUNCH's head has turned around and the teeth are less toothier. I've gone a bit more demonic on the eye and less teary. WDYT?

33564a02ddf95289aeffa523223db389.png

Historically & statistically speaking, the balance of power between Pain and MUNCH. has been very equal. MUNCH. grow on the rim but Pain never seem to lose out in the core.

Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers:

Side 1:
Side 2: 870
Difference: 401

chart

Side 1:
Side 2: 158
Difference: 33

chart

Side 1:
Side 2: 4,131,621
Difference: 1,879,150

chart

Side 1:
Side 2: 1,018,858
Difference: 32,972

chart

I mean it's always been fun to portray MUNCH. as the actual munchers. BUT, we need to look at more recent events...

Side 1:
Side 2:

Total conquers:

Side 1:
Side 2: 201
Difference: 137

chart

Side 1:
Side 2: 12
Difference: 8

chart

Side 1:
Side 2: 1,028,300
Difference: 658,045

chart

Side 1:
Side 2: 89,795
Difference: 69,070

chart

Whilst MUNCH. continues to MUNCH. the rim, it looks like Pain is MUNCH.ing MUNCH. in the core.

Rim = MUNCH^2
Core = Pain/MUNCH

Perhaps, pictorially speaking, Pain should be eating MUNCH.??

Anyways, not to dwell... Have you seen www.Shark.internal recently?

Sorry, I think the link is broken; but you can have a look at JheeeZ on TWStats instead.

Pictorially speaking, it really looks like Shark and his school are trying to eat Cicada's head. Which is really strange because Cicadas are really small land based bugs and Sharks are... well... sharks.

59627541018dd70cbb7da6a425215fc6.png

BUT what would this be without statistical analysis?

Side 1:
Tribes: Cicada
Side 2:
Tribes: JheeeZ

Side 1:

chart

Side 1:

chart

I dunno what you'd call it, but definitely not true is one thing I'd call it :/

Anyways.

I was finally looking at the whole PMS is a crab eating SINTM situation.

Turns out crabs are one of the slowest eaters ever. Thought I'd do a statistical check on this:

Side 1:
Tribes: PMS
Side 2:
Tribes: SINTM

Side 1:

chart

Side 1:

chart

And yeah... nothing getting eaten round here right now.
wow. that's some artistic skills you have. That shark looks very happy though! looks like a scary skull as well.

Frying Pan Warrior

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Run is basically food in the fridge we put in the microwave whenever we want. Not the good kind either. More like those microwave dinners you can get in the frozen foods aisle.

Zeddy le mange

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Run is basically food in the fridge we put in the microwave whenever we want. Not the good kind either. More like those microwave dinners you can get in the frozen foods aisle.

AN INTERESTING PROPOSITION

What flavour? Greek? Spanish? Pork? Or just general MUNCH. (e.g. low grade potato waffles)?