Lookiing for a co player

DeletedUser

Hey all, I'm looking for a good co player :)

i have played tribalwars on and off for ages.The last time i played was on world 51 where i got 100k and had to leave and before that was world 14 where i got 5.5 million both of them times i was on my own and now i am looking to do this with someone else!

You will be needed from 10:00 server time till 17:00 server time and course you can go on at other times too :)

currently i am on 924 points and growing the account was made just under a week ago.

if you are interested please drop me a message on skype: dj-chronic or add my msn: deckdesignshd@live.com

Prem is paid for by me :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser91782

Bit late to join the world tbqh, might as well wait for w62, it'll be out in like max a month maybe? *guess*

DeletedUser

Oh trust me i have been :L but ya know college and work all gets in the way :D ive only been up coz of holiday

DeletedUser

Just over 2k points now, growing fast still looking for a co

DeletedUser

Yes its true my nub tribe member does need himself a co. It is a bit late to have join the world but we are on our way to taking over our respective continent and we will see what happens from there. Basically it could be a great opportunity to whoever takes StayAwake up on his offer.

DeletedUser

i could co-play, except the fact i could only do 07:00 st-08:00 st and 16:00- 22:00 st

DeletedUser

I kinda need a co for the times im offline as the times you have said are the times that i am onlin :D

DeletedUser

/Bump, just starting to noble.. still need co

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

/bump, im going to need a player who is from the uk and is free during the day :D