Looking around for a chill coplayer

• Thread starter The Cuddly Cactus
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Hey guys,

I have a little rim account on w75 under the name of Midnight Moon. Its at about 900 points right now. The time gap I'll need covered will be 5:00ST to 12:00ST. Overlap is perfectly acceptable as I'll be starting college soon anyways.

Little bit about me:
My name is rob, been playing since 2009, have had some moderately big accounts. I had 1.5 mil on w66, and ended up coplaying a 14 mil account on that same world. I know how to play the game, I expect that my co would be just as decorated.

Little bit about the account:
-900 points
-rank 30 tribe
-k46

Perks:
-good troops
-good farming area
-tribe is #1 in K
-good amount of players to noble

Cons:
-I get lonely </3

If you can co play, it'll be as much your account as it is mine. I'd expect you to farm heavily, attack players, build troops, build buildings, talk in tribe etc. I pay for premium so that will be provided. you can pitch in a little bit if you'd like ;)

If you're interested just add me on skype, my username is Sizerz.tw

If you add me on skype please say "interested in coplaying" in the contact request.

Thanks guys.

DeletedUser

Update:

Still need a co! account is now 1.4k, future is pretty bright. I'm a pretty chill guy, easy to work with. Just post here if you are interested or add me on skype.

Thanks Guys

DeletedUser

Appreciate the spam there guys :p

Hope your love affair works out, hungry are you actually interested?

DeletedUser

Aw thanks babes<3

But I still need a co lol any of you have friends from other worlds who you could ask if they'd be interested?

DeletedUser

Most of the ppl i knew already left the game, ill see if there are still any oddballs hanging out there still :p

Status
Not open for further replies.