Looking around for a chill coplayer

• Thread starter The Cuddly Cactus
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Tomb, that'll work, message me on skype so we can get to know each other a little better. the rest of you can add me too ;)

DeletedUser

You dont want Tomb Raider anyway. At least the person that was playing the Tomb Raider account on this world. Douchey, selfish, gets cleared on the Reg. etc.

Totally not chill.

Should just come coplay my account.

DeletedUser111495

You dont want Tomb Raider anyway. At least the person that was playing the Tomb Raider account on this world. Douchey, selfish, gets cleared on the Reg. etc.

Totally not chill.

Should just come coplay my account.

So apparently im alright when im in your tribe but soon as i leave im not? Funny you should say selfish cause actually i gifted my village to a tribemate of yours because he deserved it more instead of my tribe at the time. Also helped by wasting my troops on another player aswell...

Dont co-play ODkiPPeroo he has his head so far up his own arse that you will not be seen.

Anyways ill add you tonight promise, had some things that needed sorting first plus UK server im busy with.

Leah.

DeletedUser

So apparently im alright when im in your tribe but soon as i leave im not? Funny you should say selfish cause actually i gifted my village to a tribemate of yours because he deserved it more instead of my tribe at the time. Also helped by wasting my troops on another player aswell...

Dont co-play ODkiPPeroo he has his head so far up his own arse that you will not be seen.

Anyways ill add you tonight promise, had some things that needed sorting first plus UK server im busy with.

Leah.

Tomb I didnt like you when you were in my tribe. I only went along with it because I honestly didn't care. But then you randomly leave without saying anything and tribe hop across the world, just to get beat up by some randoms.

And on a side note, if I indeed had my head that far up, how would I see all these enemies I am nobling, and all this farm im getting. That would almost make it more impressive. But have fun getting your account torn apart from the inside Cactus.

DeletedUser102104

Oh and Tomb, we also know you applied to APES around June 14-17th. A good week or two before you left us.
Funny that you left us to join ~THG~.

DeletedUser

Eh, everyone messes up, chooses the wrong path etc. That's the only way you can learn is by making mistakes. If it is here skill in question, I will be sure to evaluate her. I will decide if its her ethics.

btdudbs, Make A Monster, if that is the caarl the llama account from w62 i still hate you for rimming me...:p 700k down the drain ya big bully.

DeletedUser

Eh, everyone messes up, chooses the wrong path etc. That's the only way you can learn is by making mistakes. If it is here skill in question, I will be sure to evaluate her. I will decide if its her ethics.

btdudbs, Make A Monster, if that is the caarl the llama account from w62 i still hate you for rimming me...:p 700k down the drain ya big bully.

Just a friendly warning since you seem like a cool guy. Take it or leave it.

DeletedUser102104

Yes it's me :lol:I don't really remember you though! Restart in K33 so I can rim ya again ;-)

DeletedUser

Yes it's me :lol:I don't really remember you though! Restart in K33 so I can rim ya again ;-)

That's because my name on that world was Sizerz :p here ill fetch ya a link :p not very impressive... http://www.twstats.com/en62/index.php?page=player&mode=conquers&id=4922535&type=lose&pn=-1

You took 14 and a basher of yours took like 30 :p Still upset about that world :p had a friend on that caarl the llama account who merged into you guys and that guy actually turned on me. Can't think of his ign off the top of my head

Status
Not open for further replies.