Looking around for a chill coplayer

• Thread starter The Cuddly Cactus
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

yeah haha, it bothers me that I can't remember the guys name who merged into yall...him and I were buddies until he oped me :p

But I also had friends in Agency! who did absolutely nothing for me, so at the end of the day, it was a pretty shitty world :p then i went to w66 got 1.5 mil, then had to quit because of school. Now I'm graduated so hoping this world will go a little better

DeletedUser102104

ah him! He was a nice man! =) And yeah PANIC! and Agency were nice together

DeletedUser

he was a cool guy until he turned and decided to rim me lol

Really? If you remember BossMan07, that was my buddy

DeletedUser111495

Tomb I didnt like you when you were in my tribe. I only went along with it because I honestly didn't care. But then you randomly leave without saying anything and tribe hop across the world, just to get beat up by some randoms.

And on a side note, if I indeed had my head that far up, how would I see all these enemies I am nobling, and all this farm im getting. That would almost make it more impressive. But have fun getting your account torn apart from the inside Cactus.

You say you dont care but was quick enough to flame me when i was offering my help to someone, ok brilliant.... Why did i leave? Well lets be honest i was not near any of your members compared to most and what i found funny was that such an apparent elite tribe that was supposed to be difefrent fromt he rest had members who could not even ask for support properly haha even i can do that... seriously tribe was a joke... and i prefer to play with new players than people who have egos and think they are better than they are, not saying your name inparticular but you get what i mean...

PS. I never got beat up by some randoms but your tribe did as i saw reports of several of your members beign cleard and being asked to co-play instead so yep even keep it coming i can go all day....

I never had time to carry on my accout, i spoke to thicklemeelmo about a possible merge as he seemed like a nice and great player, one of the only ones in my general area, i left my tribe as i was fed up with the Hugging, i had nowhere to noble as my enemies were beign recruited... I had an easy area and alot of support behind me if i wanted to continue but i cba to play hugging all the time so i gifted my village to Thicklemelmo...

Oh and Tomb, we also know you applied to APES around June 14-17th. A good week or two before you left us.
Funny that you left us to join ~THG~.

So what? i applied for several times before and after i was in your tribe and was aproached by several times aswell, do not see where you are going with this.... this is a tribe that cant even ask for support properly trying to slate me haha.

DeletedUser102104

One player had troubles asking properly and now the whole tribe is nub? That player was gone after the reform anyway.

DeletedUser111495

One player had troubles asking properly and now the whole tribe is nub? That player was gone after the reform anyway.

Nah not exactly but considering the hype that some people were making about how good the tribe was doing obviously that was not the case when you supposudly had an elite player who could not even ask for support properly.... hence you having a reform.

Plus where did i mention the whole tribe being nubs? oh yeah i did not...

Last edited:

DeletedUser102104

There was never hype about the tribe never once have I read anything about us on externals, unless something bad. We've come from the bottom(refence to Drake lol)... Anyway who's the 'Elite; you're talking about? Doc isn't an elite but hes a real good player. Our tribe is doing fine now, better then before. And yeah the reform was for the better and its proved itself already.

DeletedUser111495

There was never hype about the tribe never once have I read anything about us on externals, unless something bad. We've come from the bottom(refence to Drake lol)... Anyway who's the 'Elite; you're talking about? Doc isn't an elite but hes a real good player. Our tribe is doing fine now, better then before. And yeah the reform was for the better and its proved itself already.

Exactly you mentioned me leaving the tribe to apply for a better one when infact at the end of it all the tribe had to be reformed because of certain problems, just a bit hypocritical trying to flame someone leaving a tribe and then reforming it later on...

But regardless I am on the account now and we are doing fine, ODKIPOOO does not know. Me well enough to comment about my performance or skill based on a single server, just shows what a vivid person he is.

DeletedUser113867

Exactly you mentioned me leaving the tribe to apply for a better one when infact at the end of it all the tribe had to be reformed because of certain problems, just a bit hypocritical trying to flame someone leaving a tribe and then reforming it later on...

But regardless I am on the account now and we are doing fine, ODKIPOOO does not know. Me well enough to comment about my performance or skill based on a single server, just shows what a vivid person he is.

You are great player, few can handle as many accounts as you do in some worlds, i mean handling 3-4 accounts on your own is hard work. Though most people do not try to do that because its not allowed you manage it great.

DeletedUser111495

You are great player, few can handle as many accounts as you do in some worlds, i mean handling 3-4 accounts on your own is hard work. Though most people do not try to do that because its not allowed you manage it great.

No idea what you mean, just cause there is an 26 point account name related to Tomb Raider on a world does not mean it belongs to me... although yes handling 26 point accounts and doing nothing to them is alot of hard work, good to see your name never lets you down.

DeletedUser102104

Don't get us wrong Tomb, you're a very good player :) but the reform had nothing to do with the tribe and how it was going, mainly with just Normy being pretty MIA most of the times.

DeletedUser

Quit fighting each other and allow : A Cuddly Cactus to search for a co-player in peace.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.