Looking around K37

DeletedUser

What I'm Looking for:

Well as the Title states I am looking. What I'm looking for is a Tribe in K37. I am a new player who has little experience other than what I've managed to find through Guides and other resources. The type of Tribe I'm seeking doesn't need to be "Pro" but if you've got some experience under your belt It would be helpful. When playing other online games I've always preferred a band of misfits and miscreants with a lot of humor, wit, and fun incorporated in their dealings as compared to a group of people who are too serious and lack a down to earth sense about them. This doesn't mean I am not serious about the game, on the contrary I simply want to find a group that best fits my personality.

What I offer:

While I am new and lack any sort of tactical advantages I am devoted and willing to learn. I'm not sure how much time is required to be a great player on here but I do have a bit of time on my hands.

Overall:

I'm not going to accept the first invite I get (If I receive any) as I will want to do a little homework and make sure that everything is compatible. I'm sorry if this offends anyone but I believe it is a solid plan. I do ask that if you message me please use proper spelling, grammar, etc. I'm a bit fussy about it. Again, this doesn't mean I don't make mistakes like any other human or use acronyms like lol, rofl, and the whole lot of others. First impressions should be good is all I'm getting at. If I don't sound too picky or arrogant for you please message me! I'm looking forward to your responses.

-CountryFried

Last edited by a moderator: