Looking for a account

DeletedUser

Hey im looking for a account on this world, if you would be so kind as to donate one to me i would be very thankful.

colonelabbas

maybe a bit of experience so anyone would even be interested to give anything.

colonelabbas

With you posting just 1 line saying 'I want an account' that shows nothing other than illinterest and noobness,yes noobness every good player knowsn to get accepted in anything you need a lengthy application with alot of text and.
well its mostly like your working CV,the more info and experience about you,the better.
so all i meant is write more about yourself,your experience,activity......write a CV,so a leader would be arsed to give you an account in his tribe,but if you stick to one line applications i dont see anyway you will get anything in here or anywhere.Its like proving that you want it.....more writing=more determination.

vtsuperboi

Haha. That to. If he gets an acct those 3k barbs better watch out!

colonelabbas

lol all i can say is if he was near bong(before he gets banned) he would have been nobled by now,bong was farming when he was 10mil,i mean wtf :|
i stopped farming when i was 600k :D

DeletedUser

I still farm, and I pump out 2k more coins a week to show for it.

DeletedUser

OMG Amm, I have to get embarrassed by you enough in W21, not W20 now too. GO BACK TO YOUR CAGE!

DeletedUser

OMG Amm, I have to get embarrassed by you enough in W21, not W20 now too. GO BACK TO YOUR CAGE!

Shush chad, go back to your cage, and yes i munch on 68 point barbs in places where were trying not to get the number 1 tribe to expand yes, im actually a big noob, want a C.V i love points, (troops suck) OD is over rated, who needs to attack players when tehre is barbs out there, barbs are great, they give me there resources, they never whine, they don't attack me back, barbs are teh bestorz, so there, i come on TW at least once a week, and ive been playing for 3 days now, merry christmas.

DeletedUser

Shush up, your joke wasn't funny, so go away because you're never getting an account.

Merry Christmas to you too.

colonelabbas

what about me bullroarer,would i get one? *blushes*

jk dont want one ;)