Looking for a account

DeletedUser54499

hey

Well i am looking for a account that i can take over on world 13, i have played this world before but i quit due to school last year.
i am looking for a account over at least 2 million if Possible.
i can
buy PA for it.
send timed nobals
doodge attacks
use skype

Heres a link to the other i had last year:http://www.twstats.com/en13/index.php?page=player&id=100945

If you have that just PM me

Thanks

DeletedUser45372

Don't bump threads that are already the top thread.... Besides, your stats looked weak.

DeletedUser54499

Do what i want aye,
And wow sorry im not the best tribal wars player out there these days, if you dont have anything constructive to say don't post easy?

DeletedUser45372

want constructive? go start an account on w48.

And seeing as this forum isn't a democracy NOR is it a free speech forum... you CAN'T do what you want... aye?

DeletedUser54499

im saying i do what i want aye, and if i wanna bump it i will. you tell me to go if i wanted to start a w48 i would have done it by now clearly. i was just looking for a account for w13 to have some fun with, and get in contact with old friends that's all.

DeletedUser

Scribe was in =UL= then Asylum, Then CIV...
He fought INSO off well enough for being stranded in the middle of inso territory.

DeletedUser45372

Scribe was in =UL= then Asylum, Then CIV...
He fought INSO off well enough for being stranded in the middle of inso territory.

um no he didn't... as soon as he became an INSO target, he didn't gain a single village and was basically giving them away for free.

infact, lets take a closer look

His last noble was spent on 2009-03-24 23:34:47... Thats march 24th, 2009 for you slower ones.
there was 0 activity on the account for ~2 months
INSO took its first village on 2009-06-01 04:18:09... Thats June 1st, 2009 for you slower ones.

Which means, he simply gave up well before INSO targeted him. Great way to leave a world.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

From what I've seen, scribe is a good player when not inactive. I can't remember when exactly he went inactive because of his school duties, I know he had been sat for a while, as we waited for him to return, but then I left before that happened, so not sure what happened after that

DeletedUser45372

OF course there is....

Lets take a quick looksie...

Ok, so he nobled...
kevmont
Dracon I
bodung
dustin6623
and lots of Abandoned

I would ask those players, but they all quit the world and those were intribe nobles to sustain growth...

Of course, we can ask the players who noble him...
Millemonkey
arsenal208
those 2 stick out, as well as a lot of PWC players...

Seems that Pwnd doesn't like to get on the front lines and actually go after live players... and to think... he thought he could actually get an invite to INSO....

DeletedUser

LOL at the last part when did he think he could get in? :lol::lol:

DeletedUser45372

We were in a tribe together on w37 and he kept bugging me to talk to Shadryk about getting him into INSO... but he didn't want anyone to know who he was...

DeletedUser

OF course there is....

Lets take a quick looksie...

Ok, so he nobled...
kevmont
Dracon I
bodung
dustin6623
and lots of Abandoned

I would ask those players, but they all quit the world and those were intribe nobles to sustain growth...

Of course, we can ask the players who noble him...
Millemonkey
arsenal208
those 2 stick out, as well as a lot of PWC players...

Seems that Pwnd doesn't like to get on the front lines and actually go after live players... and to think... he thought he could actually get an invite to INSO....

First I'd like to say, Thank you for looking at my TWSTATS...
I'm up to 1150 visits now...

But you forgot,
I killed every target that had an OP on.
So, You can't talk to them

But if you want the list...
Its on my Profile...

Destroyed
[player]Cherrems[/player]
[player]Wtf8319[/player]
[player]M1X-MA5T3R[/player]
[player]Grey.Sieron[/player]
[player]Samek4[/player]
[player]Devildog1993[/player]
[player]drderf[/player]

DeletedUser

You are SOOOOOOOOO wrong...
Maybe if you knew more about me..

K28.
Look at a map, That was my frontline...
And I got 100 caps before the contient came down on me...

I could do better in an INSO account then most any other replacement could.

DeletedUser45372

Shall I?

Cherrems - 6 villages, from a mostly inactive player who left/got booted from their tribe.
Wtf8319 - 7 villages from a flatlined player.
M1X-MA5T3R - 8 villages, intribe nobling.
Grey.Sieron - 23? villages, another heavily inactive player who ended up being booted to their losses.
Samek4 - 25 villages from a player who relied on greys... this is the only one who I can actually give you any credit for... although he too, was flatlined.
Devildog1993 - 26 villages...Super duper Grey eater who actually took villages from you and than got pounded by PWC and became inactive and whomever could grab villages did so.
drderf - 55 villages...Inactive when you attacked him.

If by "do better than most any other replacement" means eating more INSO2 accounts.... than yes, you may do very well at that...

Good day sir.

DeletedUser

Cherrems - 6 villages, from a mostly inactive player who left/got booted from their tribe.(active, War Target 38 hours away. Granted this was the early stage of the game. The tribe disbanded after we won the war.)

Wtf8319 - 7 villages from a flatlined player.(The player went roque and had alot support from an unknown player. But after getting attacked by this player. I leveled him and gave some villages to friends.)

M1X-MA5T3R - 8 villages, intribe nobling.(This was part of the reason I left DL. It was Intribe, Yes. But It was a actual fight. He disrespected me. And I attacked him. It was only 8 villages because the tribe leaders made me stop.)

Grey.Sieron - 23? villages, another heavily inactive player who ended up being booted to their losses.(This was a Co-Op with another member of DL as the front man. I started a good cluster with this players villages. Infact, I'm defending them now. Receiveing 10 million ODD already.)

Samek4 - 25 villages from a player who relied on greys... this is the only one who I can actually give you any credit for... although he too, was flatlined.(He was a n00b, He ate greys.. But he gave me a better starting cluster. So I attacked him.)

Devildog1993 - 26 villages...Super duper Grey eater who actually took villages from you and than got pounded by PWC and became inactive and whomever could grab villages did so.(This player was a very good friend at the start. After he hadn't grown for a while. And a war started. I attacked him. He wasn't inactive. And at the end he was intribe nobled to get a better postion to attack me. This player I DESTROYED!)

drderf - 55 villages...Inactive when you attacked him.(He suffered a personal problem in the end. He actually started to attack me when I started to attack his friend DevilDog. Dr.Derf also was a begining friend of mine. He also out sized me 1:2. But after I got my second wind, I began to surge on his villages taking most of my targets.)

You were amazingly incorrect with all of the things you said.
You had to be there to know mate.