Looking for a co-player or two

Garrock

Haven't played in awhile. Used to be a decent player, I've been around off and on since w6. I play evenings U.S. time, and would like to find a couple of honest, and dependable co-players. People who can honor their commitment, willing to learn (if experience dictates), and who can work as a team on the account as well as within a tribe. I am not interested in sharing my account with a megalomaniac, or a punk who can't treat others with dignity and respect.

Garrock

I'm leading a premade on w79 and US always syncs up perfectly with my timezone. Send me a pm on the forums or on Skype at Monstaz2

Thanks for the offer mate, but the last thing I want is to be attached to a leadership account, even as a silent partner.

DeletedUser85032

Yeah I can help. Clearly I am a mature user. @dreamsweeper can vouch for me we have played many worlds together

DeletedUser

Haven't played in awhile. Used to be a decent player, I've been around off and on since w6. I play evenings U.S. time, and would like to find a couple of honest, and dependable co-players. People who can honor their commitment, willing to learn (if experience dictates), and who can work as a team on the account as well as within a tribe. I am not interested in sharing my account with a megalomaniac, or a punk who can't treat others with dignity and respect.

Add me on skype: jazza.jake
and no I do not vouch for deathfortress.

Yeah I can help. Clearly I am a mature user. @dreamsweeper can vouch for me we have played many worlds together

I am going to see to it your elimination from these forums. Kinda getting sick of your shit.

But who can vouch for dreamsweeper?

You love me<3

DeletedUser13939

Making up things like how you're on the moderator team or you have been friends with someone for years when you clearly have not is far from cool bro. You might wanna take a step back from doing so before you go to far down the rabbit hole and get yourself in trouble.

EDIT: Any luck on finding a co-player? Best to let people know these things.

Last edited by a moderator:

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I was in world 60 when I first heard of the hungrywolf account that was my first world I would co the real hungry wolf i knew but unfortunately i be playing my own acct I,m a year out of practice and i don't know what my new job hours will be

the russians

i can play but not for more than maybe 4 hours or so.. if you need me then mail me in forum. :)

DeletedUser85032

Add me on skype: jazza.jake
and no I do not vouch for deathfortress.

I am going to see to it your elimination from these forums. Kinda getting sick of your shit.

You love me<3

I thought you blocked me?

P.S. What are you going to do about it, boy?

Last edited by a moderator: