Looking for a co-player

DeletedUser

An exciting opportunity is now available for the right candidate. I am looking for a new co-player. The suitable candidate for this role will have the following qualities:

Essential:
1 - Must farm while I am asleep, at work, at the pub.
2 - Must answer my mails politely and then file them appropriately in one of the 25 folders I have.
3 - Must be willing to fake my targets non-stop. 5,000 fakes a day is acceptable.
4 - Must be willing to file the reports once they land in one of the 30 report folders I have.
5 - Must be willing to draw up my operations (nukes, nobles and support) and post it all in the notebook in a legible manner and execute them while I am at the pub with friends.
6 - Must look after ALL internal issues within my tribe while I am at the pub with friends.
7 - Must moderate the tribal forum and archive all old posts on a daily basis while I am at the pub with friends.
8 - Must be willing to tag the countless attacks that my account attracts.
9 - Must be able to dodge, snipe and stack all tagged attacks where necessary.
10 - Must be appreciative that my online time is limited and I cannot guarantee that I will log in at the same time every day... if at all.
11 - Must be willing to be booted off the account at any time without notice (please see #10 above) when I return from the pub.
12 - Must be willing to be removed from the account at a minute's notice due to poor performance. The candidate will not be able to log back in and will be happy with the fact that they had the opportunity to co-play me.
13 - Must not post in other worlds that they are my co-player and therefore they must be God-like. I am God-like... you are not God-like or anything remotely similar. You are a co-player.

Desirable:
1 - Female.
2 - Good looking female.
3 - Good looking female with good looking sister (some of my tribemates are single...).

Selection Criteria: - (500 word limit per Criterion)

Criterion 1 - Shapes Strageic Thinking
Discuss how you have plotted the downfall of the player two squares to your left when he cross-nobled you. Discussions relating to world dominance and the downfall of his tribe are encouraged.

Criterion 2 - Achieves Results:
Discuss how you have achieved world dominance in a previous world. Please link this to Criterion 1.

Criterion 3 - Communicates with Influence:
Discuss how you have dealt with multiple internal conflicts within a tribe. Discussions relating to booting a player who did not agree with your thoughts are encouraged.

Criterion 4 – Cultivates productive working relationships
Discuss how you have built good working relationships within your tribe. Discussions relating to creating a divided group within the tribe that do not like the Baron that you want booted are encouraged. Please link this to Criterion 3.

Criterion 5 – Exemplifies personal drive and integrity
Discuss how you will cut anyone's throat to win in this game. Discussions relating to having high morals are discouraged. This is TW. Backstabbing is part of the game.

Please forward the following to my External Forum mailbox:
Your resume of previous worlds.
Your responses to the selection criteria listed above.
Two Referees from a world that I have played in. I will not tell you which worlds I have played in. The suitable candidate will be capable of sourcing this information themselves.

Notes:
1 - Candidates will be assessed from their written application and referee comments only.
2 - Interviews may be conducted. It depends how busy I am or if I am at the pub with friends.
3 - A preferred candidate list may be established for future vacancies if/when the successful candidate goes inactive and is booted.
4 - Unsuccessful candidates will not be contacted.... I'm a busy man here.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

An exciting opportunity is now available for the right candidate. I am looking for a new co-player. The suitable candidate for this role will have the following qualities:

Essential:
2 - Must answer my mails politely and then file them appropriately in one of the 25 folders I have.
3 - Must be willing to fake my targets non-stop. 5,000 fakes a day is acceptable
4 - Must be willing to file the reports once they land in one of the 30 report folders I have.
5 - Must be willing to draw up my operations (nukes, nobles and support) and post it all in the notebook in a legible manner.
6 - Must look after ALL internal issues within my tribe while I am at the pub with friends.
7 - Must moderate the tribal forum and archive all old posts on a daily basis.
10 - Must be appreciative that my online time is limited and I cannot guarantee that I will log in at the same time every day.
11 - Must be willing to be booted off the account at any time without notice (please see #8 above) when I return from the pub.
12 - Must be willing to be removed from the account at a minute's notice due to poor performance. The candidate will not be able to log back in and will be happy with the fact that they had the opportunity to co-play me.
13 - Must not post in other worlds that they are my co-player and therefore they must be God-like. I am God-like... you are not God-like or anything remotely similar. You are a co-player.

Desirable:
1 - Female.
2 - Good looking female.
3 - Good looking female with good looking sister (some of my tribemates are single...).

Discuss how you have plotted the downfall of the player two squares to your left when he cross-nobled you. Discussions relating to world dominance and the downfall of his tribe are encouraged.

Critreion 2 - Achieves Results:
Discuss how you have achieved world dominance in a previous world. Please link this to Criterion 1.

Discuss how you have dealt with multiple internal conflicts within a tribe. Discussions relating to booting a player who did not agree with your thoughts are encouraged.

Discuss how you have built good working relationships within your tribe. Discussions relating to creating a divided group within the tribe that do not like the Baron that you want booted are encouraged.

Discuss how you will cut anyone's throat to win in this game. Discussions relating to having high morales are discouraged. This is TW. Backstabbing is part of the game.

Two Referees from a world that I have played in. I will not tell you which worlds I have played in. The suitable candidate will be capable of sourcing this information themselves.

Notes:
1 - Candidates will be assessed from their written application and referee comments only.
2 - Interviews may be conducted. It depends how busy I am or if I am at the pub with friends.
3 - A preferred candidate list may be established for future vacancies if/when the successful candidate goes inactive.

1) I farm even when I'm asleep, I have a fortunate finger twitch that directs itself as I dream only about TW.
2) I am polite and love filing things.
3) I send 10k, 5,000 is small stuff.
4) Only 30?
5) I have planned operations for every major tribe to have ever existed. And I still had time to make pretty pictures for them.
6) I can lead a horse to water AND make it drink. Should be easy.
7) Easier than what I normally do.
8) Tagging? Pffffft. Easy.
9) I can dodge 2k attacks in hardly any time, I can snipe noble-nukes that all land in the same ms, and stacking is easy.
10) Log me off for all I care, I'll be done with everything in my first 5 minutes online and will take 20 villages from the enemy per day.
11) See #10.
12) It would be the greatest of honors, even if it lasted for 5 minutes alone. And as you can see in #10, in those 5 minutes everything you need would be handled as well as 20 villages would be taken.
13) You can have all the credit. It's your account after all.

1) I know a few models, if you'd like, who I can introduce you to?
2) See #1.
3) See #1.

Your criterion's are unnecessary, my name is known far and wide, and my history is chronicled within the very sacred hall of fame of this game.

I'll be waiting for my acceptance later.

DeletedUser104941

Essential:
3 - Must be willing to fake my targets non-stop. 5,000 fakes a day is acceptable.
5 - Must be willing to draw up my operations (nukes, nobles and support) and post it all in the notebook in a legible manner and execute them while I am at the pub with friends.
7 - Must moderate the tribal forum and archive all old posts on a daily basis while I am at the pub with friends.
10 - Must be appreciative that my online time is limited and I cannot guarantee that I will log in at the same time every day... if at all.
11 - Must be willing to be booted off the account at any time without notice (please see #10 above) when I return from the pub.

Desirable:
1 - Female.
2 - Good looking female.

Criterion 2 - Achieves Results:

Discuss how you have built good working relationships within your tribe. Discussions relating to creating a divided group within the tribe that do not like the Baron that you want booted are encouraged. Please link this to Criterion 3.

Discuss how you will cut anyone's throat to win in this game. Discussions relating to having high morals are discouraged. This is TW. Backstabbing is part of the game.

Notes:
3 - A preferred candidate list may be established for future vacancies if/when the successful candidate goes inactive and is booted.

:icon_eek:

DeletedUser

I'm the only one who satisfies the requirements, but when he offered it to me, I refused because all I wanted was to prove he needed me.

DeletedUser

Okay, so I have waded through the countless applications. Feedback has been given for the following candidates:

Removed during first round of vetting:
U6s5l was not chosen as he failed to answer the selection criteria.

Dno was not chosen as he failed to defend his previous account.

Monsterbro was not chosen as he keeps getting banned on the externals (I need someone who can post PnP for me while I am at the pub).

Evilspinner was not chosen as he is 4K's away from Honor. My account is within 4 K's of everyone in the world. Therefore, everyone would declare on my account if he joined me. I don't need that many incomings.

Honey Badgers was not chosen as I cannot risk my account getting banned.

De Leen was not chosen as I don't need someone going inactive and having to go through this process again.

Nightmare0123456789 was not chosen as he would convince Fork to declare on our account.

Shortlisted:
Weilai521 was not chosen as he expected to get an interview. Positive thinking... I like this, but he expected something... no... uh uh... sorry.

Anna came really close, but she doesn't have a good looking sister.

Successful Candidate:
LTSSB

I know, I know... I had to lower my expectations.
Don't worry, I'll be teaching him the finer points of the game and I'm hoping we can make a decent player out of him within a few weeks.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser96519

You cheeky son of a........!

You left out the part where you begged me to return to play TW with you, that i was the only player good enough ever to play alongside your inflated ego. (apart from DNY of course- we all know how you bend right over for any of them despite how poor they were)

But i will gladly ''accept'', bide my time, and eventually change the mail and pass, removing you from the account, where upon this thread shall be re activated and all applications will be given a second opportunity. Good day sir.

DeletedUser

You cheeky son of a........!

You left out the part where you begged me to return to play TW with you, that i was the only player good enough ever to play alongside your inflated ego. (apart from DNY of course- we all know how you bend right over for any of them despite how poor they were)

But i will gladly ''accept'', bide my time, and eventually change the mail and pass, removing you from the account, where upon this thread shall be re activated and all applications will be given a second opportunity. Good day sir.
I definitely found the perfect co-player... :)

DeletedUser

Psh. I have a sister (not attractive imo unless u like those slutty types) but MANY friends and I wasn't even considered? After all the times I've complimented your accent and stroked ur ego??? I blame Rawr. It's his fault isn't it? Due to my rejection by Faaark I quit all TW and resign myself to the position of bar stool diva. I'll be accepting applications for my nightly companion imminently. Those going by the names LTSSB and Faaark need not apply.

DeletedUser

You complimented an Australian on their accent ?

First time for everything I guess ... :icon_neutral: