Looking for a co-runner

DeletedUser

I am a member of STFU with over 3.5 million points and 339 villages. I do not have premium. I'm looking for someone who can co-run my account with me. Mainly based in K11 and north western areas. Please send me an in-game message or reply here for applying. You will also have to pass the interrogation :) of the council members of STFU before you can join me. You could also send in an application at rajan_200@hotmail.com if you're intrested.

Cheers
rajan123456
STFU

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

i am a member of stfu with over 3.5 million points and 339 villages. I do not have premium. I'm looking for someone who can co-run my account with me. Mainly based in k11 and north western areas. Please send me an in-game message or reply here for applying. You will also have to pass the interrogation :) of the council members of stfu before you can join me. You could also send in an application at rajan_200@hotmail.com if you're intrested.

Cheers
rajan123456
stfu

ooo!! Pick me!

DeletedUser

well... please understand that there is some sort of eligibility... very basic which I thought is understood and hence I might not state it... you should not be belonging to an enemy tribe. Simple as that!

DeletedUser

alright, my search is over! no-one picked and now I won't pick anyone!!

DeletedUser

if u wanted a co-player was best to post in other worlds not w14.