Looking for a CO!

DeletedUser

I played w16 2 years ago, I quit due to my tribe trying to take on some bigger tribe or something :icon_rolleyes:. Either way, I'm lost the account sue to RL issues, it'd be a honor to play w16 again. I have experience but you all can look me up, right :icon_wink:? Please contact me here if you're willing to:

A: Willing to hand over the account to me

B: Willing to co-play with me, I'm eastern time zone :icon_confused:

Hotaka

DeletedUser

I'm online when ever I can be, I'm online a lot, I could almost take over the account and you still log in to talk to peoples.

DeletedUser

Like I said, I'm online when ever I can be, I don't really look down at server times ;).

DeletedUser

Dang he beat me to it

You take too long. Why didnt you just pm him saying:

You can be my co-player if your online between: 21:00 and 10:00 server time. He would have replied i am or im not and boom hes your co-player. Instead you just basically spam the forum :icon_rolleyes: :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

You take too long. Why didnt you just pm him saying:

You can be my co-player if your online between: 21:00 and 10:00 server time. He would have replied i am or im not and boom hes your co-player. Instead you just basically spam the forum :icon_rolleyes: :icon_razz:

:icon_cry: Sorry alex

DeletedUser

i beat alot of people el cihad..... thats what i do :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Haze Teh Great: About 2 million points.

El Cihad: About 700K

Who would make me look cooler :lol:?

El chiad would because you will use a heck of alot more of these :axemen::axemen::axemen::axemen::axemen::axemen: