Looking for a Co

DeletedUser

I need a co-player for my W50 account so if anyone is interested let me know

DeletedUser

Well the search for a co has yet again begun. I have grown significantly since my last offer. 2.023 million point account looking for someone who can take some direction as well as give some when needed. Needs to farm and time attacks and blah blah blah you know the routine. Mail me ingame if your interested with Co in the subject and your online times in the body. If your online times meet my needs then we will proceed from there. It will be a rigorous interview as I am looking for skill to join my account.

DeletedUser

The reason I asked to be contacted in game is to go over the details. Im not thrilled on putting info like that out for others to see when I am offline. If you dont have an account on W50 then mail me on here but please MAIL ME if you are interested :)

Thanks,
Nick

DeletedUser

The reason I asked to be contacted in game is to go over the details. Im not thrilled on putting info like that out for others to see when I am offline. If you dont have an account on W50 then mail me on here but please MAIL ME if you are interested :)

Thanks,
Nick

Ingame mailing, nice plan if you wanna get banned thanks to your new co-players. :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

Ingame mailing, nice plan if you wanna get banned thanks to your new co-players. :icon_redface:

You can only get banned if you exchange passwords IG from my understanding of the rules. I didn't think that just talking about co-playing through IG mail was a bannable offense. Am I incorrect here?

DeletedUser

You can only get banned if you exchange passwords IG from my understanding of the rules. I didn't think that just talking about co-playing through IG mail was a bannable offense. Am I incorrect here?

You are right, just have to delete your account and contact them outside the game for the password to the new account.

DeletedUser

Thats what I said, outside the game so skype email ect :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

In that case, add me on skype if you would like to Co. Skierky is the contact name :)