Looking for a co

DeletedUser91224

Hey guys! I just started on this world.. Hasn't even been a week and I already have 500 points. Maybe that's impressive.. But probably not haha. Anyways I'm here looking for a co player for my 500 point account. The account name is ulto14. Look it up and pm me if your interested. I am a united states player so please don't pm if you aren't from a different part of the world. You also must have prior experience! Thanks guys!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser91224

Bumping again! Now at 900 points. Still looking for a co interested in an aspiring account with lots of room to grow! pm me if interested.

DeletedUser91224

seriously...need a co for a 1k account? :O

I want a co that can build up, and play the late game. it makes sense to me.

UPDATE: kinda slowed down on the growing, im at 1.3K but have been warring some PoS tribe in my K, as well as supporting and building troops and putting the buildings on the side. Expecting to have an academy this week. Time to start growing! :D PM me if your starting to gain interest or want more info.

DeletedUser91224

About to have my first noble! Very exciting in my opinion. Havent been growing very well lately. Theres been a war in my K between some tribes and mine. Had to focus on that for a bit. At about 2.6K now. Really would like a co player! One thats good at defending. I can defend but its one of my weak spots on this game. I can do it, but i hate it more than anything. My K is about to explode into another war. Anyone interested in some action heres a good chance to start out with a small account, and build it up!

DeletedUser

Your a complete tool and I hope you never find a co player. If you do then they will also be a major tool.

DeletedUser91224

Your a complete tool and I hope you never find a co player. If you do then they will also be a major tool.

Oh. Ok. Thanks.

Still looking for a co. Need a European or Asian player, as i am in america. PM me for info. thanks.