looking for a co

DeletedUser

prferbly an ex kermit, coz there iz a lot of barbs to noble :icon_biggrin:

Soberknight

i would love to but i am afraid... too much barbs in this world. its bigger than the both of us.

Now if i could help fight against some of 1984 (making them look even worse than SOL are already making them look: have 9000 villas more, support from the nr1 tribe and still not taking decisive advantage. If it looks like a noob, fights like a noob and kisses up to the nr1 tribe, well they must be NOOBS! ), i might be able to free up some RL time for it. Nothing much, just 1 or 2 hours a day.

will send you private message, cause i am not in this forum anymore (this was one time exception)

Soberknight

Corrected

Your sig still correct? Jeeze, i thought that account was dead: its being eaten faster than lukie :)

Alb players, please focus on the game, mudpie is eating you guys alive. Or just take your loss untill you can set up another op: proving me you really cant amount to anything on your own.

DeletedUser95452

Your sig still correct? Jeeze, i thought that account was dead: its being eaten faster than lukie :)

Alb players, please focus on the game, mudpie is eating you guys alive. Or just take your loss untill you can set up another op: proving me you really cant amount to anything on your own.

Thats why you the best of nubs ... like to comment things when you dont even have the idea of whats happening

As for Mud eating us .. i doubt he has reached eating 1% of our account yet lol and the urge to not noble barbs is still strong @ alb:icon_confused:
:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Your sig still correct? Jeeze, i thought that account was dead

I would of thought you of all people would realise commenting on the forums doesn't mean you play IG..... At least I did something while I did still play :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

U blind or something mate? i just have 34 lame caps from 1984 so far , sure if they didnt have the ODA support i would probably got 200 by now but , is just the way it goes in this world im afraid , they got loyal allies cant change that :)

DeletedUser

U blind or something mate? i just have 34 lame caps from 1984 so far , sure if they didnt have the ODA support i would probably got 200 by now but , is just the way it goes in this world im afraid , they got loyal allies cant change that :)

22 were against my account though, If I had cared enough to ask for support/try to defend/log in it would of been a lot less :icon_razz:

Shame as it sounds like you might of been fun to fight though :icon_sad:

DeletedUser

22 were against my account though, If I had cared enough to ask for support/try to defend/log in it would of been a lot less :icon_razz:

Shame as it sounds like you might of been fun to fight though :icon_sad:

I guess something similar happened with lukkie , they didnt care about their account , didnt bother to log in .

but anyways , this discussion has no place here , wanker searches for a co for the 100 time :D , best dont drag any more bla bla for the war here:)

Soberknight

Soberknight started it though :icon_razz:

your remark takes me back to old memories. I think it was in kindergarden...

And its not even correct: my first post was on topic. i mentioned i wanted to but was too afraid for those barbs (so now you dont need to go all the way up and reread my post). Fact is you guys derailed it by only replying to the final piece of my post. i cant help it when you guys do that. Shame on you! :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

and I still need an ex hermit to noble all those damn barbs...

DeletedUser100410

which barbs? where?

did someone went barb near you?

DeletedUser

I posted yesterday telling you guys to get back on-topic, but then deleted after noticing the thread hadn't been active for over a day. I figured nobody would go back off-topic after it's already been pointed out you guys were off-topic.
Turns out I was wrong, and I should have left the post. Oh well.

Get back on topic, guys. Sjaak wants a co, if any of you are able and willing to co him, go ahead. Otherwise, don't post here.

DeletedUser95452

I figured nobody would go back off-topic after it's already been pointed out you guys were off-topic.

Lol we humans not robots :icon_cool:

Yeah you need a kermit co Sjaak
^ Posted this just to keep on topic or he would have delete this :)