Looking for a Co

DeletedUser

I'll be looking for a co-player for the upcoming world 65. Since its a no-hauls world there won't really be much to do aside from making sure buildings/troops are building. On top of that the usual dodging, back-timing, sniping, ect. Person must be on aussie time, or able to be on from 05:00:00 - 13:00:00 Server Time.

I am willing to teach and will most likely keep up premium/account manager when the time comes.

DeletedUser

Skype = comeatmebro1987

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser107673

I've been playing since the German Betas. I am almost always online. The question is, are you good enough to warrant me co-playing you?

DeletedUser107673

My ego is justified: I am almost certainly better than the vast majority of Tribal Wars players (and certainly have more experience(I've been playing since the Betas)).

DeletedUser95777

My ego is justified: I am almost certainly better than the vast majority of Tribal Wars players (and certainly have more experience(I've been playing since the Betas)).

Time played doesn't always promise that you're a pro tw player.

DeletedUser

Thanks for the bumps, but back on topic. Still looking for someone. Talking to a few people on skype but nothings set in stone as of yet.

DeletedUser

I've been playing since the German Betas. I am almost always online. The question is, are you good enough to warrant me co-playing you?

Ah, so your ability is down to activity and not how high your skill is.

DeletedUser

yes but they ususally go hand in hand if someone has been playing since the very start of the world its hard to to think that if they have been playing that long that they havent picked up the skills necessary to be an elite player

DeletedUser

Oh Oh! Pick Me! Pick Me! Oh Please! My non-existent ovaries are exploding with excitement

But seriously, message me, I can do the times you've specified, and +5 hours on both sides, I've got premium too so can help out there, I have a good amount of experience, and the best part:
I'm not a pony lover!
(the novic channel)